- Stage actress
- Sang and acted the role of Ellie in EMI/Angel's 1988 recording of the complete score of "Show Boat".
- Sang and acted the role of Ellie in the Houston Opera's revival of "Show Boat", which came to Broadway in 1983.
- Played Ens. Nellie Forbush in "South Pacific" in Sydney, Australia in 1994.
- (1979) She acted in Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick's musical, "Fiorello!," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with William Linton and Laura McDuffie in the cast. Bill Guske was director and choreographer.
- (February 21, 1988 Sunday) She acted in the musical, "Mack and Mabel" in Concert in a Barry J. Mishon Associates LTD production in aid of the Royal Marsden Hospital Cancer Fund with permission of Stoll Moss Theatres and David Merrick at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, England WC2 with Georgia Brown, George Hearn, Stubby Kaye, Robert Meadmore, Denis Quilley, Frances Ruffelles, Debbie Shapiro, Tommy Tune, the Stephen Hill Singers, Jerry Herman and David Jacobs in the cast. Michael Stewart wrote the book. Jerry Herman was composer and lyricist. David Toguri was director and stage coordinator. Lindsay Dolan and Christine Cartwright were choreographers. Donald Pippin and David Firman were musical directors. David Firman was also conductor. Donald Pippin was also guest conductor. Tim Goodchild was designer. David Shields was assistant designer. Jessica Tyrwhitt was assistant costume designer. Jill Robert was costume coordinator. Leonard Tucker was lighting designer. Autograph was sound designer. Roland Brine and Michelle Powers were assistant choreographers. Andrew Empson was production manager. Hugh Wooldridge was stage coordinator. Barry J. Mishon was developer and producer under the supervision of Jerry Herman and Donald Pippin.