- (March 1978) He acted in Eduardo De Filippo's play, "Filumena", at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Dame Joan Plowright CBE, Colin Blakely, Patricia Hayes, Sharon Maughan, Jane Gurnett, Christopher Guard, Trevor Eve, Larry Lamb, David Graham and Linda Polan in the cast. Franco Zeffirelli was the director.
- (June 1976 - October 1976) Played "Mr. Grainger" in the stage version of Jeremy Lloyd and David Croft's "Are You Being Served?", at the Blackpool Winter Gardens in Lancashire, UK.
- (August 2, 1961) He acted in Ray Cooney and Tony Hilton's play, "One for the Pot", at the Whitehall Theatre in London, England with Brian Rix, Leo Franklyn, Basil Lord and Terry Scott in the cast. Henry Kendall was the director.
- (1968) He acted in John Bowen's play, "Little Boxes", at the Duchess Theatre in London, England with David Cook, Sylvia Coleridge, Anna Cropper, Peter Howell, June Jago, Elizabeth MacLennan, Frank Middlemass and Maureen Pryor in the cast. Philip Grout was the director.
- (October 8, 1952) Radio Play: "Funny Man" - Writer (co-written with Pamela Noble)
- (July 19, 1950) Radio Play: "Ear Witness" - Writer (co-written with Pamela Noble)
- (September 15, 1951) Radio Play: "Single Journey" - Writer (co-written with Pamela Noble)