- "Hollywood Opening Night" (3/16/53)
- "Plymouth Playhouse" (4/19/53)
- (1934) He acted in Zoe Akins' play, "The Greeks Had a Word for It," at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England with Hermione Baddeley, Angela Baddeley, Margaret Rawlings, and Clive Morton in the cast. A.R. Whatmore was director.
- (1936) He acted in Maxwell Anderson and Cecil Madden's play, "Saturday's Children," at the Wimbledon Theatre in Wimbledon, London, England with Hermione Baddeley and Phyllis Konstam in the cast.
- (1950) He acted in Patrick Hamilton's play, "Gaslight," at the Vaudeville Theatre in London, England with Rosamund John in the cast.
- (1936 - 1937) He played Horatio in William Shakespeare's "Hamlet" at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Laurence Olivier, Michael Redgrave, Alec Guinness, Marius Goring, Francis L. Sullivan, Dorothy Dix, and Cherry Cottrell in the cast. Tyrone Guthrie was director.