- (January 15, 1998 - March 15, 1998) "June Moon," written by George S. Kaufman and Ring Lardner, directed by Mark Nelson; portraying Fred Stevens; Off-Broadway at the Variety Arts Theatre, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA (101 performances).
- (March 1, 1999 - August 1, 1999) "Snakebit," written by David Marshall Grant; directed by Jace Alexander; with David Alan Basche (portraying Jonathan); Jodie Markell (portraying Jennifer); Geoffrey Nauffts (portraying Michael); and Michael Weston (portraying Young Man); Off-Broadway at the Century Center For The Performing Arts, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA (191 performances)
- (April 2002) : Directed "Tape", a play by Stephen Belber (Coast Playhouse, West Hollywood, California, USA).
- (April 2002) : Played "Malcolm MacGregor" in "The Full Monty", a musical by David Yazbek and Terrence McNally (Ahmanson Theatre, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- (2005) TV commercial for T.D. Waterhouse brokerage firm.
- (May 2005 - June 2005) Appeared as "Marvin" in the William Finn/James Lapine musical, "Falsettos", produced by the Huntington Theatre Company at the Boston University Theatre, Boston, Massachusetts.
- (2007) TV commercial for Windows Vista from Microsoft.
- (April 14, 2006 - May 21, 2006) "The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial," dramatic revival; written by Herman Wouk; directed by Jerry Zaks; with Tim Daly (as Timothy Daly) (portraying Lt. Com. John Challee); Zeljko Ivanek (portraying Lt. Com. Philip Francis Queeg); David Schwimmer (portraying Lt. Barney Greenwald); Terry Beaver (portraying Captain Blakely); Ben Fox (portraying Lt. (Jr. Grade) Willis Seward Keith); Murphy Guyer (portraying Captain Randolph Southard); Geoffrey Nauffts (portraying Lt. Thomas Keefer); Tom Nelis (portraying Dr. Bird); Brian Reddy (portraying Dr. Forrest Lundeen); Joseph Sikora (as Joe Sikora) (portraying Lt. Stephen Maryk); and Paul David Story (portraying Signalman Third Class Junius Urban) in the cast; on Broadway at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA (44 total performances, including 27 previews beginning April 14, 2006).
- (February 16, 2010) His play, "Next Fall", was performed at the Helen Hayes Theatre on Broadway in New York City with Connie Ray, Sean Dugan, Cotter Smith, Patrick Heusinger, Maddie Corman and Patrick Breen in the cast. Sheryl Kaller was the director.