- (June 2000) Choreographer for the stage version of The Full Monty (1997) in San Diego, California, USA.
- (September 22, 2010 - October 24, 2010) He directed the original choreography for the Broadway version of the musical, "Hairspray", based on the John Waters film, was performed at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey. Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman were the lyricists. Marc Shaiman was also the musical director. Michele Lynch was also the choreographer. Jack O'Brien and Matt Lenz were the directors.
- (June 2002) : Choreographed "Hairspray", a musical by Marc Shaiman, Scott Wittman, Mark O'Donnell and Thomas Meehan (5th Avenue Theater, Seattle, Washington, USA).
- (March 7, 2011 - May 8, 2011) He choreographed the musical stage adaptation of Frank Abagnale Jr. and Stan Redding's book, "Catch Me If You Can", at the Neil Simon Theatre on Broadway in New York City with Aaron Tveit (played Frank Abagnale Jr.), Kerry Butler, Norbert Leo Butz (played "Carl Hanratty" FBI), and Tom Wopat (played "Frank Abagnale Sr.") in the cast. Terrence McNally wrote the book. Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman composed the original score and music. Jack O'Brien was the director.
- (September 2002) : Choreographed "Imaginary Friends", a play by Nora Ephron (Old Globe Theater, San Diego, California, USA).
- (December 2004) : Choreographed "La Cage aux Folles", a musical by Jerry Herman and Harvey Fierstein, based on Jean Poiret's play (Marquis Theater, New York City, New York, USA).
- (March 2005) : Choreographed "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels", a musical by David Yazbek and Jeffrey Lane, based on the film, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988), written by Dale Launer and Stanley Shapiro & Paul Henning (Imperial Theater, New York City, New York, USA).
- (April 15 to May 31, 1998) He choreographed Stephen Sondheim's musical, "Follies," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Kaye Ballard, Eddie Bracken, Michael Gruber, Laurence Guittard, Ingrid Ladendorf, Donna McKechnie, Ann Miller, Liliane Montevecchi, Natalie Mosco, Phyllis Newman, Meredith Patterson, Tony Roberts and Donald Saddler in the cast. Robert Johanson was director. Jim Coleman and Tim Helm were musical directors. Michael Anania was scenic designer. Mark Stanley was lighting designer. Gregg Barnes was costume designer.