- (1900 - 1912) Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1900) Stage Play: Her Majesty, the Girl Queen of Nordenmark. Melodrama. Written by J.I.C. Clarke, from a novel by Elizabeth Tompkins. Directed by Frank Hatch (also in cast). Manhattan Theatre: 15 Oct 1900- Dec 1900 (closing date unknown/58 performances). Cast included: May Arthur, Isabelle Bowman, George Conklin, Frazer Coulter, Fernanda Eliscu, Alfred Garland, Grace George, Emil Hoch, P. James, Louise Lloyd, Agnes Marks, Agnes McCarthy, Thomas Meighan [Broadway debut], Samuel Michaelson, Annie Mifflin, William Murchison, George Osbourne, Bert W. Parmeter, George Pauncefort [Broadway debut], Louis Payne, Morton Selton, T. Troy, Marion Walsh, Frank Worthing. Produced by William A. Brady.
- (1903) Stage Play: Major Andre. Written by Clyde Fitch. Savoy Theatre: 11 Nov 1903- Nov 1903 (closing date unknown/12 performances). Cast: Arthur Byron, Arnold Daly, Wallace Eddinger, Adam Fox, Chrystal Herne, Angela Keir, Allan Kingsberry, Frederick Lane, Ernest Lawford, Frank J. McIntyre, Thomas Meighan, Dodson Mitchell, Guy Bates Post (as "Nathan Goodrich"), George Probert, James Ralls, Edward See. Produced by Frank McKee.
- (1903) Stage Play: Glad of It.
- (1904) Stage Play: The Dictator. Farce.
- (1910) Stage Play: The Family.
- (1911) Stage Play: The Return of Peter Grimm.