- Wrote two novels based on the series The House of Eliott (1991). They are: "The House of Elliot" and "A House Of War". Also wrote the novels: "Finders Keepers" and "Iris".
- (March 2006) : Plays "Brion" in "The Old Country", a play by Alan Bennett (Trafalgar Studios, London, England, UK).
- (1961) She acted in Peter Mayne's play, "The Bird of Time", at the Savoy Theatre in London, England with Gladys Cooper, Diana Wynyard and Clive Morton in the cast.
- "Much Ado About Nothing" (1959). Comedy (revival). Written by William Shakespeare. Dances by Pauline Grant. Incidental music by Leslie Bridgewater. Production Stage Manager: Keene Curtis. Assistant Stage Mgr: Howard Fischer. Directed by John Gielgud. Lunt-Fontanne Theatre: 17 Sep 1959- 7 Nov 1959 (58 performances). Produced by The Cambridge Drama Festival (William Morris Hunt, Executive Producer). Cast: John Gielgud (as "Signior Benedick of Padua, companion of Don Pedro"), Margaret Leighton (as "Beatrice, an orphan, Leonato's niece"), Hurd Hatfield (as "Don John, Don Pedro's bastard brother"), Barrie Ingham (as "Count Claudio of Florence, companion of Don Pedro"), Malcolm Keen (as "Leonato, Governor of Messina"), David King-Wood (as "Friar Francis"), Michéal MacLiammóir (as "Don Pedro, Prince of Aragon"), Nancy Marchand (as "Ursula, attendant on Hero"), Jean Marsh (as "Hero"), Leonato's daughter"), George Rose Dogberry"), Betsy von Furstenberg (as "Margaret, attendant on Hero"), Jonathan Anderson (as "Balthasar, a singer"), Donald Barton (as "Captain"), Richard Buck (as "Captain"), Peter De Visé (as "An Acolyte"), Howard Fischer (as "First Watch"), Allessandro Giannini (as "Lord"), D.F. Gilliam (as "Page"), Joan Hackett (as "Lady") [Broadway debut], Martin Herschberg (as "Lord"), Joseph Hoover (as "Captain"), Juliete Hunt (as "Lady"), Graham Jarvis (as "Second Watch"), Mark Lenard (as "Conrade, Follower of Don John"), Barry Macollum (as "Sexton"), Donald Moffat (as "Verges/Messenger"), Edward Moor (as "Page"), Louis Negin (as "Page"), Arthur Teno Pollick (as "Page"), Joe Ponazecki (as "Watch"), Herbert Ranson (as "Antonio"), Leonato's brother"), Virginia Robinson (as "Lady"), Paul Sparer (as "Borachio, follower of Don John"), Theodore Tenley (as "Watch"), David Thurman (as "Lord"), Fay Tracey (as "Lady"), John Valva (as "Page"), Neil Vipond (as "Lord"), Willie Wade (as "Boy"), Ralph Williams (as "Page"), Elizabeth Winship (as "Lady"). Produced by arrangement with The Producers Theatre.
- (1986) She played Mrs. Cratchit in a stage production of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol", at the Marriott Marquis Theater, which also featured F. Murray Abraham, Ossie Davis, June Havoc, Rex Smith, Carole Shelley, and MacIntyre Dixon.
- (1992) She acted in Enid Bagnold's play, "The Chalk Garden," at the King's Head Theatre in London, England with Constance Cummings, Robert Flemyng, and Tessa Wyatt in the cast.
- (2006) She acted in Alan Bennett's play, "The Old Country," at the Trafalgar Studios Theatre in London, England with Timothy West, Susan Tracy, and Simon Williams in the cast. Stephen Unwin was director.
- (1978) She acted in Noel Coward's play, "Fallen Angels," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Sandy Dennis in the cast. Philip Minor was director.
- (July 1978) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Twelfth Night," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine.