- (1917 - 1919) Active on Broadway [sometimes credited as Percy Marmount] in the following productions:
- (1917) Stage Play: The Three Bears. Written by Edward Childs Carpenter. Empire Theatre: 13 Nov 1917- Dec 1917 (closing date unknown/39 performances). Cast: J.T. Chaillee, Alice Gale, Margaret Linden [Broadway debut], Percy Marmont [Broadway debut], Rex McDougall [credited as Rex McDougal], Ann Murdock, Jerome Patrick. Produced by Charles Frohman Inc. Note: Filmed by Famous Players-Lasky Corporation [distributed by Famous Players-Lasky Corporation (1919-US)/Paramount Pictures [worldwide] as Three Men and a Girl (1919).
- (1917) Stage Play: The Lady of the Camellias. Written by Alexandre Dumas. Empire Theatre: 24 Dec 1917- Feb 1918 (closing date unknown/56 performances). Cast: Herbert Ayling (as "The Old Year") [final Broadway role], Ethel Barrymore (as "Marguerite Gautier"), Holbrook Blinn (as "George Duval"), Charles F. Coghlan, Rose Coghlan, Wallace Erskine (as "Dr. Guerin"), Mary Hampton, Percy Marmont [credited as Percy Marmount] (as "Rene de Varville"), Leonard Mudie (as "Gaston Rieux"), Douglas Paterson, Allen Ramsey, Maxwell Ryder, Conway Tearle (as "Armand Duval"), John M. Thoughton, Charles Wallace, Mary Worth. Produced by Charles Frohman Inc.
- (1918) Stage Play: The Invisible Foe. Written by Walter C. Hackett. Directed by Thomas Dixon Jr. [credited as Thomas Dixon]. Harris Theatre: 30 Dec 1918- Apr 1919 (closing date unknown/112 performances). Cast: Frank Andrews, Mabel Archdall, Robert Barrat, H. Cooper Cliffe, J.H. Gilmour, Flora MacDonald, Percy Marmont (credited as Percy Marmount) [final Broadway role], Marion Rogers, Daisy Vivian. Produced by Thomas F. Dixon Jr.
- (1930's). Known roles other than Broadway: