- (7/01-10/01) Stage: Appeared (as "Arnold Burns") in "A Thousand Clowns" on Broadway. Also in cast: Tom Selleck.
- (5/02) Stage: Appeared in "Change Beds and Dance" by Neil Koenigsberg off-Broadway. Also in cast: Maryann Plunkett.
- (10/02) Stage: Appeare (as "Il Dottore" / "Cardinal Antonelli" in "Edgardo Mine" by Alfred Uhry, based on the book "The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara" by David I. Kertzer. Hartford Stage, Hartford, CT.
- (1974) Stage: Appeared in the musical production of "The Tooth of Crime", Goodman Theatre, Chicago, IL. NOTE: He won the Joseph Jefferson Award for Best Actor in a Principal Role in a Musical.
- (1976) Stage: Appeared in "A Chorus Line" on Broadway. NOTE: He was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Actor, Featured Role--Musical.
- Stage: Appeared in "A View from the Bridge" on Broadway.
- (2004) Stage: Co-produced "Frozen" on Broadway.
- Stage: Appeared in "Angels in America" on Broadway.