- TV commercial for Little Debbie (1987)
- Circa 1982-83: Hosted a TV special in Canada introducing viewers there to the concept of cable TV speciality networks, which were about to be introduced in that country.
- Featured on the 1981 Rich Little album "The First Family Rides Again." The album, which mocks the Reagan White House, stars Rich Little (as Ronald Reagan), Melanie Chartoff (as Nancy Reagan), Michael Richards (seen on the album cover in a tutu), Shelley Hack, Jenilee Harrison, Earle Doud, and Vaughn Meader. Also starring on the album are Roger Behr, Roger Peltz, Judy Carter, and Larry Miller (all of whom are not listed on the album cover).
- Audio Recording: Politics and Popcorn/Mercury/Stereo SRM 1-617, 1971.
- (2008) Co-host, with Andy Williams, of an infomercial for Time Life's "The Best of the Andy Williams Show" video collection.
- (May 2, 1983) He performed in the revue, "Parade of Stars," at the Palace Theatre on Broadway in New York CIty, New York for the Actors' Fund Benefit with Eddie Albert, Debbie Allen, Edward Asner, Lauren Bacall, Harry Belafonte, Milton Berle, George Burns, David Cassidy, Dick Cavett, Carol Channing, Pam Dawber, Sandy Duncan, Bonnie Franklin, Jack Gilford, Gregory Hines, Ann Jillian, Larry Kert, Richard Kiley, Jack Klugman, Linda Lavin, Michele Lee, Dorothy Loudon, Lee Meredith, Jeanne Moreau, Christopher Plummer, Ann Reinking, Dinah Shore, Jean Stapleton, Gwen Verndon, Fred Waring, James Whitmore, Shelley Winters, and MIchael York in the cast. Hildy Parks was the writer. John Kander and Fred Ebb were composers. Michael Frayn wrote the book. Robert Randolph was set designer. Alvin Colt was costume designer. Elliott Lawrence was musical director. Albert Stephenson was special musical stager. Clark Jones was director. Alexander H. Cohen was producer.