2 items from 2016
French animation outfit Superprod, Luxembourg’s Bidibul Productions and New York-based Big Beach are teaming on the feature, currently in pre-production, which will be directed by Alexandre Espirages,
Sc Films will handle international territories (excluding French-speaking) while UTA Independent Film Group is handling North American sales. Wild Bunch will distribute the film in France and is targeting a February 2018 release.
London’s novel, translated into more than 80 languages, charts a canine’s journey from life in the wild to domestication, exploring themes of morality, redemption and love.
Little Miss Sunshine producer Big Beach will be hitting the Croisette »
- email@example.com (Andreas Wiseman)
It’s become a great breaking in the new year traditional here at Ioncinema.com. We begin our countdown to the our most anticipated foreign films (anything outside the U.S.) with our own Nicholas Bell curating the best bets for 2016. Here are the titles and filmmakers that didn’t make our final Top 100 cut, but are nonetheless “radar” worthy.
101. El Rey del Once – Daniel Burman
102. The Dancer – Stephanie Di Giusto
104. While the Women are Sleeping – Wayne Wang
106. Spring Again – Gael Morel
108. Le Garcon – Philippe Lioret *
109. Marie and the Misfits – Sebastien Betbeder
110. Le Caravage – Alain Chevalier
111. Night Song – Raphael Nadjari
112. Réparer les vivants – Katell Quillevere *
114. Afterimages – Andrzej Wajda
115. Don’t Knock Twice – Caradog James
117. The Bride of Rip Van Winkle – Shunji Iwai
118. Three on the Road – Johnnie To
119. Le Vin et le Vent »
- Eric Lavallee
2 items from 2016
IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.See our NewsDesk partners