- TV commercial for 10-10-321 (1998), with Tom Bosley and Marion Ross.
- Starred as Pop in "Crazy For You" For Papermill Playhouse, N.J. (1999).
- TV commercial for IBM Personal Computers (1980s)
- (1967 - 1990) Active on Broadway in the following productions
- (1967) Stage Play: More Stately Mansions. Drama. Written by Eugene O'Neill. Directed by José Quintero. Broadhurst Theatre: 31 Oct 1967- 2 Mar 1968 (142 performances + 8 previews). Cast: Ingrid Bergman (as "Deborah"), Colleen Dewhurst (as "Sara"), Arthur Hill (as "Simon Harford"), Helen Craig, Larry Linville (as "Joel Harford, Simon's brother"), 'Fred Stewart (I)' (as "Nicholas Gadsby, an attorney"), Vincent Dowling (as "Mickey Maloy"), Barry Macollum (as "Jamie Cregan"), John Marriott, Kermit Murdock. Produced by Elliot Martin; Produced in association with Center Theatre Group. Produced by arrangement with Quinto Productions, Inc.
- (1988) Stage Play: Rumors. Comedy/farce. Written by Neil Simon. Scenic Design by Tony Straiges. Directed by Gene Saks. Broadhurst Theatre (moved to The Ethel Barrymore Theatre from 13 Dec 1989- close): 17 Nov 1988- 24 Feb 1990 (535 performances + 8 previews that began 8 Nov 1988). Cast: Lisa Banes (as "Cassie Cooper"), Christine Baranski (as "Chris Gorman"), Charles Brown (as "Welch"), Cynthia Darlow (as "Pudney"), Andre Gregory (as "Ernie Cusack"), Ken Howard (as "Glenn Cooper"), Ron Leibman (as "Lenny Ganz"), Mark Nelson (as "Ken Gorman"), Joyce Van Patten (as "Cookie Cusack"), Jessica Walter (as "Claire Ganz"). Standbys: Gibby Brand (as "Ken Gorman/Lenny Ganz/Welch"), Kandis Chappell (as "Cassie Cooper/Chris Gorman/Pudney"), Cynthia Darlow (as "Claire Ganz/Cookie Cusack"), Timothy Landfield (as "Ernie Cusack/Glenn Cooper"). Replacement cast during Broadhurst Theatre run: Kandis Chappell (as "Chris Gorman"), Dan Desmond (as "Ernie Cusack"), Lisa Emery (as "Cassie Cooper"), Veronica Hamel (as "Claire Ganz"), Timothy Landfield (as "Glenn Cooper"), Dick Latessa (as "Ernie Cusack"), Richard Levine (as "Ken Gorman"), Larry Linville (as "Glenn Cooper") [from 26 Dec 1988- ?], Kathleen Marsh (as "Pudney"), Greg Mulvaney (as "Lenny Ganz"), Alice Playten (as "Cookie Cusack"). Replacement cast during Ethel Barrymore Theatre run: None noted. Produced by Emanuel Azenberg.
- (1984) He acted in Sam Bobrick's play, "Murder at the Howard Johnson's" at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Fannie Flagg and David Doyle in the cast.
- (April 15 to May 30, 1999) He acted in Guy Bolton and Jack McGowan's musical, "Crazy for You," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Bruce Adler, Jeb Brown, Jane Connell, Sandy Edgerton, Stacey Logan and Jim Walton in the cast. James Brennan was director. Susan Stroman was original choreographer. Angelique Ilo was choreographer. Tom Helm was musical director. Robin Wagner was scenic designer. Michael Lincoln was lighting designer. William Ivey Long was costume designer.
- (August 1984) He acted in Ron Clark and Sam Bobrick's play, "Murder at the Howard Johnson's," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine with Fannie Flagg and David Doyle in the cast.