- (1975) She acted in Stewart Parker's play, "Spokesong or The Common Wheel," at the King's Head Theatre in London, England with Robert Bridges, Niall Buggy, Valerie Hermanni, Don Maciver, and Patrick Waldron in the cast. Robert Gillespie was director.
- (1977) She acted in Stewart Parker's play, "Spokesong," at the Vaudeville Theatre in London, England with Niall Buggy and Robert Bridges in the cast. Robert Gillespie was director.
- (1989) She acted in Keith Waterhouse's play, "Jeffrey Bernard Is Unwell," at the Apollo Theatre in London, England with Peter O'Toole, Timothy Ackroyd, Sarah Berger, and Royce Mills in the cast. Ned Sherrin was director.
- (1968) She acted in Galt MacDermot, Gerome Ragni, and James Rado's musical, "Hair," at the Shaftesbury Theatre in London, England with Paul Nicholas, Oliver Tobias, Michael Feast, Lucy Fenwick, Marsha Hunt, Diane Langton, and Elaine Paige in the cast.
- (1970) She acted in Christopher Hampton's play, "The Philanthropist," at the Mayfair Theatre in London, England with George Cole, Edward De Souza, Andrew Neil, William Job, Pamela Moiseiwitsch, and Elisabeth Sladen in the cast. Robert Kidd was director.
- (1982) She acted in Clifford Odets's play, "Rocket to the Moon," at the Hampstead Theatre in Hampstead, London, England with David Burke, Harold Innocent, John Woodvine, and Peter Kelly in the cast.
- (1992) TV commercial for Bendicks mint chocolates "Mental Cruelty"
- (April 1980) Liz, community arts administrator, 24, in Good Fun by Victoria Wood at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield