- (1989) TV commercial for Holiday Inn
- (June 2002) Played Oscar in the Neil Simon play, "Oscar and Felix: A New Look at The Odd Couple"
- (1989) Starred in the John Godber play, "Happy Jack," alongside his wife, Elizabeth Larroquette
- Colony Company Theatre productions of "The Crucible" and "Enter Laughing"
- Production of Samuel Beckett's play, "Endgame"
- (February 26, 2011 - April 24, 2011) He made his Broadway musical debut in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre in New York City, New York, USA, with Daniel Radcliffe (as "J. Pierrepont Finch"), Tammy Blanchard, Christopher J. Hanke and Rose Hemingway (also her Broadway debut) in the cast. Frank Loesser wrote the score for the musical. Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock and Willie Gilbert wrote the book for the musical, and Shepherd Mead wrote the original novel. Rob Ashford was the director and choreographer.
- (March 2012) Appeared as "Secretary of State William Russell" (portrayed by Henry Fonda in The Best Man (1964)) in "The Best Man" on Broadway. Written by Gore Vidal. Also in cast: James Earl Jones as "President Art Hockstader," Eric McCormack as "Sen. Joseph Cantwell," Candice Bergen as "Alice Russell," and Angela Lansbury as "Sue Ellen Gamadge."