- (1951) She acted in Arthur Wing Pinero's play, "His House in Order," at the New Theatre in London, England with Sir Godfrey Tearle and Sebastian Shaw in the cast.
- (1950) She acted in the play, "Bonaventure," at the Vaudeville Theatre in London, England with Fay Compton, Nell Ballantyne, John Crocker, Ballard Berkeley, and Colin Douglas in the cast. Charles Hickman was director.
- (1950) She acted in Tyrone Guthrie's play, "Top of the Ladder," at the St. James's Theatre in London, England with John Mills, Rachel Kempson, Alison Leggatt, Miles Malleson, Esme Church, James Ottaway, and Una Venning in the cast. It was presented by Laurence Olivier.
- (1964) She acted in Patrick Peterson's play, "The Roses Are Real," at the Vaudeville Theatre in London, England with Micheal Mac Liammoir, Thorley Waters, and Hilton Edwards in the cast. Hilton Edwards also director.
- (April 17, 1962) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Julius Caesar," at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Robert Eddison, Maurice Good, John Gregson, Emrys James, Michael Turner, Joseph O'Conor, Terence Hardiman, Giles Havergal and Kerry Gardner in the cast. Minos Volankis was director. Nicholas Georgiadis was designer. Elisabeth Lutyens was musical director.