- (2003) TV commercial for Kool-Aid.
- (2010) TV commercial for State Farm.
- (April 2012) TV commercial for SunTrust Bank.
- (April 2012) TV commercial for Denny's $2-4-6-8 value menu.
- (Fall 2012) TV commercial "How Can We Help You Shine Today?" for SunTrust Bank (voice over).
- (April 12, 1978 - April 23, 1978) "The Mighty Gents," original drama; written by Richard Wesley; incidental music by Peter Link; produced by James Lipton; directed by Harold Scott; with Dorian Harewood (portraying Frankie); Howard E. Rollins Jr. (portraying Braxton); Morgan Freeman (portraying Zeke); Frank Adu (portraying Father); Starletta DuPois (portraying Rita); Richard Gant (portraying Eldridge); Brent Jennings (portraying Tiny); and Mansoor Najee-ullah (as Mansoor Najee-Ullah) (portraying Lucky) in the cast; on Broadway at the Ambassador Theatre, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA (16 total performances, including 7 previews beginning April 12, 1978)
- (October 24 to 26, 2016) He acted in Hattie Winston's play, "The Slave Narratives: A Mighty, Mighty People," in a Bonnie Franklin's Classic Contemporary American Production at the Broad Stage Theatre in Santa Monica, California with Yvette Cason, John Cothran, Judyann Elder, Jennifer Leigh Warren, Richard Grant and Hattie Winston in the cast. Jenny Sullivan was director. Harold Wheeler was music director and pianist. Mark Cargill was violinist. Vanessa Brown was percussionist. David Beaudry was sound designer. Emma Tammi was projection designer.
- (February 2017) TV commercial for Glad