- Accomplished musical theater actor.
- Does a lot of recording of musical theater, including the recent CD of Brigadoon and several CDs for the Varese Sarabande label.
- (07/18/12) A major Broadway star, his credits include winning the 2009 Tony Award, Drama Desk Award and Outer Critics Circle Award as "Jackie Elliot" in BILLY ELLIOT the musical, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Andre; Thibault), Damn Yankees (Sohovik), Victor/Victoria (Squash), and Chicago (Billy Flynn) on Broadway
- (March 2002) : Plays Ike/Bess Truman/Presidential Aide in "First Lady Suite" musical play by Michael John LaChiusa (2nd Stage, Hollywood, California, USA).
- (June 2002) : Plays Vinnie in "Oscar and Felix: A New Look at The Odd Couple" play by Neil Simon (Geffen Playhouse, Westwood, California, USA).
- (March 2005) : Plays Andre Thibault in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" musical by Jeffrey Lane and David Yazbek (Imperial Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- Monk: Mr. Monk Gets Lotto Fever #7.2
- (October 2008) : Plays Dad in "Billy Elliot: The Musical" musical by Elton John and Lee Hall (Imperial Theatre, New York City, NY, USA).
- Serious Money (1988). Satire. Written by Caryl Churchill. Choral Director: Allan Corduner [earliest Broadway credit]. Directed by Max Stafford-Clark. Royale Theatre: 9 Feb 1988- 20 Feb 1988 (15 performances + 21 previews that began on 20 Jan 1988). Cast: Valerie Bahakel, Alec Baldwin (as "Grimes"), Allan Corduner (as "Durkfeld/Greville Todd/ Duckett/Soat/Gleason") [Broadway debut], Christine Dunford (as "LIFFE Member and Trader") [Broadway debut], Cordelia González (as "Jacinta Condor") [Broadway debut], Gregory Jbara (as "LIFFE Member and Trader") [Broadway debut], Melinda Mullins, 'Olivia Negrón' (as "LIFFE Member and Trader"), Kate Nelligan (as "Marilou Baines"), John Pankow, Liann Pattison, Wendell Pierce (as "Marrison/T.K., Nigel Aiibala"), Stephen Rowe, Michael Rudko (as "LIFFE Member and Trader") [Broadway debut], Harold Surratt (as "LIFFE Member and Trader") [Broadway debut], Michael Wincott [credited as Harold J. Surratt] (as "Jake Todd/Frosby/Grevett") [Broadway debut]. Produced by Joseph Papp. Produced in association with The Shubert Organization (Gerald Schoenfeld: Chairman. Bernard B. Jacobs: President). Associate Producer: Jason Steven Cohen. Note: Mr. Jbara also performed as understudy in the role of "Zackrman."