- Unsold pilot: In 1959, along with Dick York and Robert Keith, he starred in an unsold TV pilot called "Men in White" about challenges faced by three doctors. The teleplay was based on Sidney Kingsley's Broadway play of the same name.
- Unsold pilot: In 1960 he starred in an unsold pilot for a Civil War drama called "Blue and Grey".
- Unsold pilot: In 1962 he starred an unsold pilot for a proposed ABC sitcom called "Hurrah for Love". The plot concerned a brace of married college students who share a houseboat near the school.
- Book: "The Unconscious Actor: Out of Control, In Full Command: The Art of Performance in Acting and in Life".
- (1967) He acted in Bill Manhoff's play, "The Owl and the Pussycat," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Rita Moreno in the cast. Philip Rose as director.