- (March 2005) : Plays Adam Nehemiah in "Dessa Rose" musical by Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty (Lincoln Center Theater at the Mitzi E. Newhouse, New York City, New York, USA).
- (April 2006) : Plays Christian in "Festen" play by David Eldridge based on the Dogme film and play by Thomas Vinterberg, Mogens Rukov and Bo Hr. Hansen (Music Box Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (1992) He acted in Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein's musical, "Carousel," in a Royal National Theatre production at the Lyttelton Theatre in London, England with Joanna Riding and Patricia Routledge in the cast. Nicholas Hytner was director.
- (January 1992 - January 1993) He acted in the Royal National Theatre repertoire season at the Laurence Olivier Theatre, Cottesloe Theatre and Lyttelton Theatre all in London, England in Alan Bennett and Kenneth Grahame's play, "The Wind in the Willows;" David Hare's plays, "Racing Demon," "Murmuring Judges;" Dario Fo's play, "The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui;" Tennessee Williams' play, "The Night of the Iguana;" Edward Bond's play, "The Sea;" Alan Bennett's play, "The Madness of King George III;" Tony Kushner's play, "Angels in America;" Anton Chekhov's play, "Uncle Vanya;" Arvind Sharma's play, "The Little Clay Cart;" Frederico Garcia Lorca's play, "Blood Wedding;" George Farquhar's play, "The Recruiting Officer;" George Bernard Shaw's play, "Pygmalion;" Moliere's play, "Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme;" Jim Cartwright's play, "The Rise and Fall of Little Voice;" Robert Lepage's play, "Needles and Opium;" Lope De Vega's play, "Fuente Ovejuna;" William Shakespeare's plays, "A Midsummer's Night Dream;" Tony Harrison's play, "Square Rounds;" J.B. Priestley's play, "An Inspector Calls;" Bruno Schulz's play, "The Streets of Crocodiles;" "Kings" play; Keith Waterhouse's play, "Billy Liar;" "Dragon" play;" "Stages" play;" Giorgio Strehler's play, "Le Baruffe Chiozotte;" Franco Zeffirelli's play, "Sei Personaggi In Cerca D'Autore;" Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein's musical, "Carousel;" and Pierre De Marivaux's play "The Game of Love and Chance;" with Keith Allen, Annabel Arden, Tony Armatrading, Eileen Atkins, Annette Badland, Robin Bailey, Frances Barber, Gillian Barge, Desmond Barrit, Alan Bates, Trevor Baxter, Steven Beard, Stephen Beckett, Stefan Bednarczyk, Duncan Bell, Michael Bryant, Suzanne Burden, Anthony Calf, Sean Chapman, Kenneth Cranham, Marcus D'Amico, Janet Dale, Phil Daniels, Joanna David, Janie Dee, Judi Dench, Reece Dinsdale, Paola Dionisotti, Anita Dobson, Kate Duchene, Janine Duvitski, Alphonsia Emmanuel, Serena Evans, Tenniel Evans, Alison Fiske, Rupert Frazer, Maria Friedman, Christopher Good, Henry Goodman, Rupert Graves, Susannah Harker, Nigel Hawthorne, Mark Heap, David Horovitch, Jane Horrocks, Alan Howard, Celia Imrie, Harold Innocent, Alex Jennings, Karl Johnson, Darlene Johnson, Rachel Joyce, Charles Kay, Sara Kestelman, Jeffery Kissoon, Peter Laird, James Laurenson, Barbara Leigh-Hunt, Vicky Licorish, Mark Lockyer, Alan MacNaughtan, Rosemary Martin, Maggie McCarthy, Helen McCrory, Ian McKellen, Janet McTeer, Ben Miles, Iain Mitchell, Alfred Molina, Paul Moriaty,, Katrina Murphy, Joseph Mydell, Joseph O'Conor, Richard Pasco, Patrick Pearson, Pete Postlethwaite, Caroline Quentin, Celestine Randall, Nick Reding, Joanna Riding, Terence Rigby, David Ross, Patricia Routledge, Clive Rowe, Patsy Rowlands, Enrico Maria Salerno, Adrian Scarborough, Cyril Shaps, Lesley Sharp, Antony Sher, Timothy Spall, Alison Steadman, Maggie Steed, Jo Stone-Fewings, Ken Stott, Mark Strong, David Thewlis, Ben Thomas, Sian Thomas, Harry Towb, James Villiers, Julian Wadham, June Watson, Samuel Best, Benjamin Whitrow, and Marjorie Yates in the company,
- (March 1993-June 1993; August 1993-January 1994) He acted in the Royal National Theatre season repertoire at the Laurence Olivier Theatre, Cottesloe Theatre, and Lyttleton Theatre in London, England in William Shakespeare's play, "Macbeth;" Arthur Wing Pinero's play, "Trelawny of the 'Wells'; J.B. Priestley's play, "An Inspector Calls;" Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein's musical, "Carousel;" Tom Stoppard's play, "Arcadia;" Alan Ayckbourn's play, "Mr. A's Amazing Maze Plays;" Frederick Lonsdale's play, "The Day after Tomorrow;" Pierre De Marivaux's play, "The Game of Love and Chance;" Keith Waterhouse's play, "Billy Liar;" Alan Bleasdale's play, "On The Ledge;" Stephen Sondheim's musical, "Sweeney Todd;" "Springboard" play (New Writing Festival);" David Hare's plays, "The Absence of War," "Murmuring Judges," and "Racing Demon;" Bertolt Brecht's play, "Mother Courage and Her Children;" John Osborne's play, "Inadmissible Evidence;" Alan Bennett's play, "The Madness of King George III;" Luigi Pirandello's play, "The Mountain Giants;" Sophie Treadwell's play, "Machinal;" "Jamais Vu;" Ken Campbell's plays, "Furtive Nudist," and "Pigspurt;" Tony Kushner's play, "Angels in America;" and Kenneth Grahame and Alan Bennett's play, "The Wind in the Willows;" with Alun Armstrong, Robin Bailey, Desmond Barrit, Trevor Baxter, Stefan Bednarczyk, Paul Bhattacharjee, Elizabeth Bradley, Michael Bryant, Anthony Calf, Ken Campbell, Maria Charles, Daniel Craig, Nancy Crane, Kenneth Cranham, Phil Daniels, Janie Dee, Robert Demeger, Stephen Dillane, Alphonsia Emmanuel, Susan Engel, Trevor Eve, Lynn Farleigh, Emma Fielding, Oliver Ford Davies, Adam Godley, Ellie Haddington, Nigel Hawthorne, Clare Higgins, Anastasia Hille, Ciaran Hinds, Clare Holman, Alan Howard, Tyrone Huggins, Jason Isaacs, Felicity Kendal, Adam Kotz, James Laurenson, Barbara Leigh Hunt, Adrian Lester, Philip Locke, Betty Marsden, Maggie McCarthy, Helen McCrory, Mark McGann, Julia McKenzie, Ben Miles, Dearbhla Molloy, Paul Moriarty, Jimmy Mulville, Joseph Mydell, Bill Nighy, Joseph O'Connor, Gary Olsen, Steven Pacey, Richard Pasco, Eve Pearce, Caroline Quentin, Denis Quilley, Sheila Reid, Joanna Riding, Sally Rogers, David Ross, Patricia Routledge, Clive Rowe, Adrian Scarborough, David Schofield, Rufus Sewell, Fiona Shaw, Maggie Steed, Mark Strong, Mark Tandy, John Thaw, Harry Towb, Bridget Turner, Julian Wadham, Harriet Walter, June Watson, Samuel West, Saskia Wickham, Peter Wingfield, Clive Wood, and Paul Wyett in the company.
- (2006) He acted in John Kander and Fred Ebb's musical, "Cabaret," at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Anna Maxwell Martin, Sheila Hancock, James Dreyfus, Geoffrey Hutchings, Harriet Thorpe, and Andrew Maud in the cast. Rufus Norris was director.
- (2007) He acted in John Kander and Fred Ebb's musical, "Cabaret," at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Anna Maxwell Martin, Sheila Hancock, James Dreyfus, Geoffrey Hutchings Harriet Thorpe, and Andrew Maud in the cast. Rufus Norris was director.