- (1981) She acted in Edward Bond's play, "Restoration," at the Royal Court in London, England with Simon Callow in the cast. Edward Bond was also director.
- (September 18, 1961) She acted in Arthur Lovegrove's play, "Goodnight, Mrs. Puffin," at the Duchess Theatre in London, England with Jack Allen in the cast.
- (1968) She acted in Ray Cooney and John Roy Chapman's play, "My Giddy Aunt," at the Savoy Theatre in London, England with Peter Gray and Charles Stapley in the cast.
- (1967) She acted in Eden Philpotts's play, "The Farmer's Wife," in the Chichester Festival Theatre production at the Chichester Festival Theatre in Chichester, Sussex, England with Michael Aldridge, Diana Churchill, Bill Fraser, Maureen O'Brien, John Standing, Sarah Badel, Margaret Courtenay, Peter Egan and Doris Hare in the cast. John Clements was director.
- (July 1978) She acted in Ronald Harwood's play, "A Family," in a Royal Exchange production at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in London, England with Paul Scofield, Harry Andrews, Eleanor Bron, Trevor Peacock, Gary Waldhorn, and Celia Gregory in the cast. Caspar Wrede was director.
- (January 1974 - December 1974) She acted in the Repertoire Season in the National Theatre production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England in Trevor Griffith's play, "The Party;" Eduardo De Filippo's play, "Saturday Sunday Monday;" William Shakespeare's plays, "Measure for Measure," "The Tempest," "Romeo and Juliet;" Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur's play, "The Front Page;" Peter Shaffer's play, "Equus;" Anton Chekhov's play, "The Cherry Orchard;" Frank Wedekind's play, "Spring Awakening;" Edward Clarke's play, "Next of Kin;" JB Priestley's play, "Eden End;" Beaumarchais's play, "The Marriage of Figaro;" Peter Nichols's play, "The Freeway;" and Rene Clair's play, "Grand Manoeuvres;" with Laurence Olivier, John Gielgud, Joan Plowright, Rachel Kempson, Alec McCowen, Arthur Lowe, Beryl Reid, Denis Quilley, Frank Finlay, Gemma Jones, Geoffrey Palmer, Graham Crowden, James Laurenson, Jenny Agutter, Joan Hickson, John Shrapnel, Martin Shaw, Michael Kitchen, Peter Firth, Cyril Cusack, Ronald Pickup, Alan MacNaugthan, Anna Carteret, Benjamin Whitrow, Christopher Guard, Clive Merrison, Constance Cummings, Dai Bradley, David Bradley, David Dixon, David Firth, Derek Godfrey, Gabrielle Day, Gawn Grainger, Gillian Barge, Howard Goorney, Hugh Thomas, Jane Carr, Jane Wenham, Jeanne Watts, Joseph O'Conor, Julian Curry, Julian Orchard, Julie Covington, Lesley Manville, Leslie Sands, Louise Purnell, Mark Dignam, Michael Feast, Michael Jayston, Nicholas Clay, Nicola Pagett, Patti Love, Paul Curran, Paul Rogers, Paul Scofield, Ram John Holder, Rupert Frazer, Veronica Quilligan, William Relton, and William Squire in the cast.
- (1981) She acted in Edward Bond''s play, "Restoration," at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Simon Callow in the cast. Edward Bond was also director.
- (February 2, 1937) She made her stage debut in Night Alone at the Embassy Theatre London