- 1961/62: "Brutus" in "Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare, The Old Vic, The Cut, London. Cast list also included Joseph O'Conor as "Julius Caesar".
- (1950) He acted in Hugh Hastings' play, "Seagulls Over Sorrento", at the Apollo Theatre in London, England with Nigel Stock, Bernard Lee, Ronald Shiner and William Hartnell in the cast. Wallace Douglas was the director.
- (1963) He acted in William Fairchild's play, "Breaking Point", at the Golders Green Hippodrome in Golders Green, London, England with Robert Beatty, Paul Massie and Robert Ayres in the cast. John Barron was the director.
- (1961 - 1962) He acted in the Old Vic Theatre season at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Paul Daneman, Maurice Denham, Robert Eddison, Maxine Audley, Robert Atkins, Eileen Atkins, Maurice Good, Barbara Jefford, Alastair Sim, Catherine Lacey, Michael Goodliffe, Derek Smith and Paul Eddington in the cast. Michael Benthall was the director.
- (April 17, 1962) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Julius Caesar", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Robert Eddison, Maurice Good, Emrys James, Michael Turner, Joseph O'Conor, Terrence Hardiman, Mary Kerridge, Giles Havergal and Kerry Gardner in the cast. Minoas Volonakis was the director. Nicholas Georgiadis was the designer. Elisabeth Lutyens was the musical director.