- (February 2004 - May 1, 2004) Co-starring in Brian Friel's "Dancing at Lughnasa" at Dublin's Gate Theatre with Dawn Bradfield, Derbhle Crotty, Ben Price, Andrea Irvine, John Kavanagh, Aisling O'Neill and Catherine Walsh.
- (May 26, 2007 - July 7, 2007) appearing in The Crucible (Arthur Miller) at The Abbey Theatre Dublin
- February 2008 Playing 'Thomas' in Trad by Mark Doherty at the Perth International Arts Festival in Western Australia with Frankie McCafferty and Enda Kilroy
- June/July 2008 appearing in Eugene O'Neill's The Hairy Ape (Corcadorca Production) at the Cork Midsummer Festival
- October 2008 touring USA in Druid productions of 2 J M Synge plays as 'Jimmy Farrell' in The Playboy of the Western World & 'A Tramp' in The Shadow of the Glen
- (February/March 2010) Appearing as Father Jack in Dancing at Lughnasa - Birmingham Repertory Theatre
- (Dec 2010 to Feb 2011) Play: As 'Secretary' in Dion Boucicault's Arragh-na-Pogue at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- (May 20th to June 4th 2011) Appeared as 'Willie' in Samuel Beckett's Happy Days at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield with Pauline McLynn
- (April 2013) The Chronicles of Oggle on tour with The Everyman County Touring Initiative (County Cork). Written by and starring Peter Gowen.