- Played Rupert Billings onstage in "The Happiest Days Of Your Life".
- 1966: "Alibi For a Judge" by Felicity Douglas and Henry Cecil. Savoy Theatre, Strand, London WC2. Cast list also included; Amanda Grinling, Andrew Laurence, Richard Aylen, Andrew Cruickshank, Grahan Leaman, John Arnatt, Bernard Clifton, Michael Dawson, Eric Francis, David Crosse, Michael Napier-Brown, Meadows White, Michael Slater, Beth Ellis, Carol Mauray, Marjory Moss and Jonathan Adams.
- 1957: "The Wit To Woo" by Meryvn Peake. The Arts Theatre, 6-7 Great Newport Street, London WC2. Cast list included; Colin Gordon as Percy Trellis, Zena Walker, Kenneth Williams, Graham Rowe, Winnifred Braemar, Nicholas Meredeth, Jonathan Field, Derek Tansley, George Howe and Wensley Pithey. Directed by Peter Wood.
- 1955: "Misery Me" by Dennis Cannan. Duchess Theatre, Catherine Street, London WC2. Cast list included; Colin Gordon as Julius Ring and George Cole. Directed by Alastair Sim.
- 1953: "The Little Hut" by Andre Roussin. The Coronet Theatre, 230 W. 49th St., New York, USA. Cast list included; Colin Gordon as Henry, Roland Culver, Anne Vernon, Ray Gil and John Granger.
- 1953: "The White Carnation" by R.C. Sherriff. Globe Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1. Cast list included; Colin Gordon as Sir Horace Duncan, Ralph Richardson, Lockwood West, Harcourt Williams, Ann Wilton, Frederick Piper, Meg Maxwell, Michael Nightingale, Clare Frances, Peter Wigzell, Kenneth Edwards and John Boxer. Directed by Noel Willman.
- 1951: "The Love of Four Colonels" by Peter Ustinov. Wyndham's Theatre, Charing Cross, London WC2. Cast list included; Colin Gordon as Colonel Desmond de S. Rinder-Sparrow, Alan Gifford, Eugene Deckers, Theodore Bikel, Paul Hardtmuth, Peter Ustinov, Gwen Chappell, Moira Lister, Patricia Jessel, Diana Graves, Mary Hignett and Mona Lillian. Produced by John Fernald.
- (1962) "Steptoe & Son". Original adaptation from the BBC TV series. Pye Golden Guinea Records LP (12-inch) Catalogue No. GGL 0217. Track B3 "The Holiday".
- (1955) He acted in Donald Swann's musical, "Wild Thyme", at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England with Betty Paul, Denis Quilley, Jane Wenham, Stella Chapman, Julian Orchard, Gwen Nelson and Frank Duncan in the cast. Wendy Toye was the director. Ronald Searle was the designer.