- (5/1/49) Radio: Appeared in an NBC University Theater broadcast of Thomas Hardy's "The Mayor of Casterbridge".
- Single: Wrote / recorded "Trains" b/w "Trains Continued" (Decca Records, TBF 1540 F5278) that was released on 45 rpm and 78 rpm.
- (1958) Album: Wrote / recorded "My Square Laddie". Musical / Comedy / Satire.
- (1952) Stage: Appeared in "An Evening with Beatrice Lillie," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, MA.
- (December 21-28, 1953) He acted in the revue, "An Evening with Beatrice Lillie," at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Beatrice Lillie, Eadie and Rack, Xenia Bank, Shannon Dean and John Philip in the cast. Saxie Dowell and Bud McCreery were writers. Rolf Gerard was set designer. Edward Duryea Dowling was producer and director.
- (August 1952) He acted in the revue, "An Evening with Beatrice Lillie," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine with Beatrice Lillie in the cast.
- (August 1961) He acted in Samuel A. Taylor and Cornelia Otis Skinner's play, "The Pleasure of His Company," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine with Faye Emerson in the cast.