- (2002) TV commercials for Levis jeans (French Dictionary, Atlas Bakery)
- Will star in the Lorca play, "Blood Wedding" in London's Almeida Theatre, from May 6 to June 18, 2005.
- Probably one of the first Mexicans ever to act in a London stage.
- Appeared in a television commercial for Filmfour (2006)
- (2012) TV commercial for Gillette.
- (2014) Music video for Calle 13: "Ojos Color Sol"
- (2005) He acted in Frederico Garcia Lorca's play, "Blood Wedding," at the Almeida Theatre in London, England with Paul Bhattacharjee, Daniel Cerqueira, Bjorn Hlynur Haraldsson, Rosaleen Linehan, and Thekla Reuten in the cast. Rufus Norris was director.