- 2001: Narrator of the audio recording of "And Then There Were None", a play by Agatha Christie.
- Narrator of audio book version (2003) of "Hallowe'en Party" by Dame Agatha Christie. (ISBN 000717408X).
- (September 1978) He acted in Eduardo De Filippo's play, "Filumena", at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Dame Joan Plowright CBE, Frank Finlay CBE, Sydney Bromley, Susan Richards, Bobbie Brown, Felicity Steel, Stuart Fox, Robert O'Mahoney, Pierce Brosnan OBE and Carol Sandy in the cast. Franco Zeffirelli was the director.
- (August 1982) He acted in Oliver Goldsmith's play, "She Stoops to Conquer", at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London, England with Anthony Sharp, Betty Marsden, Ron Cook, Tracey Ullman, Nigel Terry and Richard Caldicot in the cast. William Gaskill was the director.
- (1985) He acted in Howard Barker's play, "The Power of the Dog", at the Hampstead Theatre in Hampstead, London, England with Sean Baker, Amelda Brown and Peter Sproule in the cast.
- (2015) Author of a crime novel "Harm". First published by Armstrong Nyman in the UK.
- (August 30, 1980) He played Harry Bagley and Martin in Caryl Churchill's play, "Cloud 9," in a Joint Stock Theatre Group production at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Graeme Garden (Clive/Edward in Act II); Ron Cook (Betty in Act I/Gerry); Anthony O'Donnell (Joshua/Cathy); Harriet Walter (Edward in Act I; Victoria); Anna Nigh (Maud/Lin) and Maggie Steed (Ellen/Mrs. S./Betty in Act II) in the cast. Max Stafford-Clark was director. Les Waters was assistant and co-director. Peter Hartwell was designer. Andy Roberts was musical director. Robin Myerscough-Walker was lighting designer.