STARmeter
SEE RANK
Down 162 this week

Maria Ford (I)


It's not every day a young actor's career does a 360 and ends up standing pretty on her own two feet. Well, Maria Ford is here to prove it can be done! From being Quentin Tarantino's "favorite B actress" to guest-starring on The Drew Carey Show (1995), Maria is moving in a whole new direction. Under new management, she is uncovering more than just... See full bio »
More at IMDbPro » Contact Info on IMDbPro Contact Info: View agent
Add or change photos on IMDbPro Represent Maria Ford? Add contact information

What Movies Are Coming This Fall?

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Replicants, superheros, and reboots await you in our Fall Movie Guide. Plan your season and take note of the hotly anticipated indie, foreign, and documentary releases, too.

Check out our Fall Movie Guide

Around The Web

 | 

Powered by ZergNet

User Lists

Related lists from IMDb users

a list of 1942 people
created 02 Dec 2010
 
a list of 35 people
created 09 Jun 2011
 
a list of 35 people
created 29 Mar 2014
 
a list of 488 people
created 21 Oct 2015
 
a list of 313 people
created 4 months ago
 

Do you have a demo reel?

Add it to your IMDbPage

Connect with IMDb


How Much Have You Seen?

How much of Maria Ford's work have you seen?

User Polls

Known For

Night Hunter
Night Hunter Tournier
(1996)
Saturday Night Special
(1994)
The Glass Cage
(1996)
The Key to Sex
The Key to Sex Christy
(1999)

Filmography

Hide Hide Show Show Actress (61 credits)
 2017 Dressed in Stardust Fashion Film (Short)
Actress / Model
 2015 Pleasures Garden (Video short)
Lead Dancer
 2015/II Serpentine (Video short)
Lead Dancer
 2015 Sexy Storm Siren (Video short)
Starring Role
 2008 Beethoven's Big Break (Video)
Angry Neighbor
 2007 E.D.E.N. (TV Movie)
Guard
 2006 Wedding Slashers (Video)
Newlywed Bride
 2004 The Drew Carey Show (TV Series)
Crystal / Nancy, the Stripper
- Assault with a Lovely Weapon (2004) ... Crystal / Nancy, the Stripper
 2003 Beethoven's 5th (Video)
Pretty Town Woman
 2003 7th Heaven (TV Series)
Pamela Perfect
- The One Thing (2003) ... Pamela Perfect
 2002 Judging Amy (TV Series)
Waitress
- Boys to Men (2002) ... Waitress
 2001 Perfect Fit
Perry
 2000 Passion Cove (TV Series)
Donna
- Lights! Camera! Action! (2000) ... Donna
 2000 The Independent
Poster Model
 2000 Night Calls: The Movie, Part 2 (Video)
Brandi
 1999 Erotic Confessions: Volume 11 (Video)
Jamie (episode "Gone Skiing")
 1999 The Key to Sex
Christy
 1999 I Like to Play Games Too
Suzanne
 1999 Erotic Confessions (TV Series)
Jamie
- Gone Skiing (1999) ... Jamie
 1998 Chicago Hope (TV Series)
Tori Landers
- The Other Cheek (1998) ... Tori Landers
 1998 Addams Family Reunion (TV Movie)
Beautiful Lounger
 1998 Casper Meets Wendy (Video)
Playmate
 1998 Something So Right (TV Series)
Zora
- Something About an Ex-Goddess (1998) ... Zora
 1997 Future Fear
Anna Denniel
 1997 Dark Planet
Salera
 1996 Hot Ticket
Kim
 1996 Mind Games
Ivory / Tess
 1996 Showgirl Murders
Jessica Cross
 1996 The Glass Cage
Dianne
 1996 Night Hunter
Tournier
 1996 Black Rose of Harlem
Alba
 1996 Starquest II (Video)
Dancer in Flashback (uncredited)
 1995 Alien Terminator
McKay
 1995 Burial of the Rats (TV Movie)
Madeleine
 1995 Stripteaser
Christina Loren
 1995 Dillinger and Capone (Video)
Business Woman
 1995 The Wasp Woman (TV Movie)
Caitlin
 1994 Angel of Destruction
Jo Alwood
 1994 Saturday Night Special
Darlene
 1994 Hot Line (TV Series)
Kristin
- Visions of Love (1994) ... Kristin
 1993 Mind Twister
Melanie Duncan
 1993 The Three Musketeers
Wench (uncredited)
 1993 Necronomicon: Book of Dead
Clara (part 1)
 1993 Sweating Bullets (TV Series)
Margot
- Smut and Nothin' But (1993) ... Margot
 1992 Final Judgement (Video)
Nicole
 1992 Dance with Death (uncredited)
 1991 Future Kick
Dancer
 1991/I Ring of Fire
Julie
 1990 Naked Obsession
Lynne Hauser
 1990 The Rain Killer
Satin
 1989 Masque of the Red Death
Isabella
 1989 Dance of the Damned
Teacher
 1985 Le déclic
Maria (US version) (uncredited)
Show Show Miscellaneous Crew (1 credit)
Show Show Thanks (1 credit)
Show Show Self (3 credits)
Show Show Archive footage (2 credits)

Related Videos

Edit

Personal Details

Publicity Listings:

1 Interview | 2 Articles | 9 Pictorials | 1 Magazine Cover Photo | See more »

Height:

5' 7" (1.7 m)
Edit

Did You Know?

Personal Quote:

I'm willing to take my clothes off for 10% of a film so I can act in the other 90%. See more »

Trivia:

Maria Ford is currently working as a professional dancer and professional model internationally. See more »

Contribute to This Page