- (1979) He acted in Mary O'Malley's play, "Once a Catholic", at the Wyndham's Theatre in London, England with Angela Vale, Kevin Elyot, Janette Foggo, Clare Travers-Deacon, Frank Shelley, Patricia Heneghan and Christopher Ellison in the cast. Mike Ockrent was the director.
- (1988) He acted in Howard Brenton's play, "The Churchill Play", in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Barbican Theatre in London, England with Colin Welland, Phil Daniels, Sean Baker, Richard McCabe, Ian Barritt, James Fleet and Felicity Dean in the cast. Barry Kyle was the director.
- (1996) He acted in Simon Callow's adaptation of Jacques Prevert's story, "Les Enfants Du Paradis", in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Barbican Theatre in London, England with Colin Farrell, James Purefoy, Helen McCrory, Joseph Fiennes, Rupert Graves, Colin George, Sylvestra Le Touzel, Robert Demeger, Maggie Wells, Peter Sproule and James Faulkner in the cast. Simon Callow was the director.
- (1982) He played Egeus in William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer's Night Dream" in a British National Theatre production at the Cottesloe Theatre in London, England with Paul Scofield, Susan Fleetwood, Jack Shepherd, Derek Newark, Karl Johnson, David Rintoul, J.G. Devlin, Tony Haygarth, Edna Doré and Edward de Souza in the cast. Bill Bryden was the director.
- (1991) He acted in Geraldine Aron's play, "Same Old Moon," at the Globe Theatre in London, England with Gabrielle Reidy and Britta Smith in the cast.
- (January 2001 - January 2002) He acted in the Royal National Theatre repertoire season at the Cottesloe Theatre, Laurence Olivier Theatre, and Lyttelton Theatre in London, England Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe's musical, "My Fair Lady;" John Millington Synge's play, "The Playboy of the Western World;" "The Walls" play;" Anton Chekhov's play, "The Cherry Orchard;" Harold Pinter's plays, "No Man's Land," "Remembrance of Things Past;" Yasmina Reza's play, "Life X 3;" William Shakespeare's plays, "A Midsummer's Night Dream," "The Winter's Tale," "Hamlet;" MIchael Frayn's play, "Noises Off;" Complicite's play, "Mnemonic;" "Singin in the Musical;" Robert LePage's play, "The Far Side of the Moon;" Edward Albee's plays, "Marriage Play," "Finding the Sun;" R.K. Narayan's play, "The Ramayana;" Bertolt Brecht's play, "The Good Woman of Setzuan;" Patrick Marber's play, "Howard Katz;" John Vanbrugh's play, "The Relapse;" Mark Ravenhill's play, "Mother Clap's Molly House;" Charlotte Jones's play, "Humble Boy;" Arthur Miller's play, "All My Sons;" Tim Winton's play, "Cloudstreet" (Company B Belvoir); John Osborne's play, "Luther;" "The Goodhope" play;" August Wilson's play, "Jitney;" Gregory Burke's play, "Gagarin Way;" Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein's musical, "South Pacific;" and Patrick Barlow's play, "The Wonder of Sex;" with Roger Allam, Edward Baker-Duly, Patrick Barlow, Duncan Bell, Christopher Benjamin, Suzanne Bertish, Eve Best, Susie Blake, Caroline Blakiston, Brian Blessed, Willis Burks II, Sheila Burrell, Judy Campbell, Ron Cook, Oliver Cotton, Derbhle Crotty, Sorcha Cusack, Ben Daniels, Phil Daniels, Andy De La Tour, Frances De La Tour, Edward De Souza, Joe Dixon, Janine Duvitski, Peter Egan, Deborah Findlay, Tom Georgeson, Aden Gillett, Sheila Gish, Richard Griffiths, Diana Hardcastle, James Hazeldine, Patricia Hodge, Geoffrey Hutchings, Alexandra Jay, Alex Jennings, Karl Johnson, Lauren Kennedy, Sara Kestelman, Nicholas Le Prevost, Julie Legrand, Adrian Lukis, Simon McBurney, Martine McCutcheon, Peter McEnery, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Ben Miles, Iain Mitchell, Cherry Morris, John Normington, Bill Paterson, Trevor Peacock, Maxine Peake, Edward Petherbridge, Jonathan Pryce, James Purefoy, Philip Quast, Denis Quilley, John Ramm, Jeff Rawle, Corin Redgrave, Vanessa Redgrave, Sheila Reid, Diana Rigg, David Rintoul, Patsy Rowlands, Simon Russell Beale, Mark Rylance, Nadim Sawalha, Rufus Sewell, John Shrapnel, Malcolm Sinclair, Claire Skinner, Imelda Staunton, Rebecca Thornhill, Mark Umbers, Julian Wadham, Harriet Walter, Marcia Warren, Dennis Waterman, Timothy West, and John Wood in the company.