- (1989) He acted in Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's play, "Faust Parts I and II", at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London, England with Simon Callow, Peter Lindford, Alyson Spiro, Andy Serkis and Paul Brightwell in the cast. David Freeman was the director.
- (July 1993) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Much Ado About Nothing", at the Queen's Theatre in London, England with Mark Rylance, Janet McTeer, David Morrissey, Rachel Joyce, Mark Hadfield and Gerard Kelly in the cast. Matthew Warchus was the director.
- (1989) He played Horatio in William Shakespeare's "Hamlet" in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford-Upon-Avon, England with Mark Rylance, Peter Wight, Clare Higgins, John Ramm, Ben Miles, Patrick Godfrey and Rebecca Saire in the cast. Ron Daniels was the director.
- (1990) He acted in Ron Daniels' stage adaptation of Anthony Burgess' novel, "A Clockwork Orange", in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Barbican Theatre in London, England with Phil Daniels, John Hannah and Linda Spurrier in the cast. Ron Daniels was the director.
- (June 2011 - March 2012)
- Appearing in "Richard III" at the Old Vic Theatre, London and in various countries around the world).
- (1985) He acted in Louise Page's play, "Beauty and the Beast", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Jack Klaff, Joely Richardson, Marty Cruikshank, Natasha Parry, Souad Faress, Philip Bretherton and Veronica Quilligan in the cast.
- (1985) He acted in Frank Xaver Kroetz's play, "Through The Leaves;" Mike Stott's play, "Dead Men;" Peter Arnott's play, "White Rose;" Chris Hannan's play, "Elizabeth Gordon Quinn;" Ken Ross's play, "The Price of Experience;" John Clifford's play, "Losing Venice;" Ernst Jandl's play, "Aus Der Fremde;" and Philippe Gaulier's play, "No Son of Mine;" in an Isosceles Comedy Company production at the Traverse Festival of 1985 at the Traverse Theatre in Edinburgh, Scotland with Eileen Nicholas, Ken Stott, Kate Duchene, Raad Rawi, Tilda Swinton, Simon Tyrrell, Duncan Bell, Bernard Doherty, Angela Scoular, Cyril Nri, Joseph Mydell, Philip Voss, Colette O'Neil, Annabel Arden, Celia Core-Booth, Joyce Deans, Pat Abernethy, and Dave Marsden in the cast. Jenny Killick, Peter Lichtenfels, and Stephen Unwin were directors.
- (1992) He acted in Stephen Sondheim's musical, "Assassins," at the Donmar Warehouse Theatre in London, England with Henry Goodman, Louise Gold, Paul Bentley, Paul Harrhy, Ciaran Hinds, Cathryn Bradshaw, and David Firth in the cast. Sam Mendes was director.