- His credits at London's Donmar Warehouse include: Nicky Lancaster in "The Vortex" by Noël Coward (December 2002) and the title role in Shakespeare's "Othello" (2007, also BBC radio 3 2008).
- (January 2007 - March 2007) : Plays "Boris Alexeyevich Trigorin" in "The Seagull", a play by Anton Chekhov, in a version by Christopher Hampton (The Royal Court, London, England, UK).
- (1999) Played "Agis" in Marivaux's "The Triumph of Love" - UK tour (1999).
- His National Theatre credits include: Russell in "Sparkleshark", a new play for young people by Philip Ridley (1999), Chris in "Blue/ Orange" a new play by Joe Penhall (also West End), and young Peer in Ibsen's "Peer Gynt", Romeo in Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" (all 2000).
- (1997) Played "Malcom" in William Shakespeare's "MacBeth" - UK tour (1997).
- Played David in "Church" and "One", two new plays about homosexuality in the Anglican Church by Richard Monks - BBC radio 4 (2005).
- Article,"Can You Bring It Down a Notch, Bill?," Published in "The Guardian," 18 June 2008.
- (June 2000 - January 2001) He acted in the Royal National Theatre repertoire season at the Cottesloe Theatre, Laurence Olivier Theatre, and Lyttelton Theatre in London, England in Alan Ayckbourn's play, "House + Garden;" William Shakespeare's plays, "Romeo and Juliet," "Hamlet;" Arthur Miller's play, "All My Sons;" Ken Campbell's play, "History of the Comedy;" David Edgar's play,"Albert Speer;" Joe Penhall's play, "Blue/Orange;" Lisa Loomer's play,"The Waiting Room;" Ruth and Augustus Goetz's play, "The Heiress;" "Singin in the Rain;" Henrik Ibsen's play, "Peer Gynt;" Michael Frayn's play, "Noises Off;" Anton Chekhov's play, "The Cherry Orchard;" Zinnie Harris' play, "Further Than the Furthest Thing;" Yasmine Reza's play, "Life X 3;" Harold Pinter's play, "Remembrance of Things Past;" Neil Bartlett's play, "In Extremis;" and Oscar Wilde's play, "De Profundis;" with Roger Allam, Jane Asher, Shabana Azmi, Ann Bell, Suzanne Bertish, Eve Best, Susie Blake, Michael Bryant, Ken Campbell, Jonathan Cullen, Sorcha Cusack, Ben Daniels, Paola Dionisotti, Janine Duvitski, David Haig, Sheila Hancock, Diana Hardcastle, James Hazeldine, Patricia Hodge, Alan Howard, Alex Jennings, Christine Kavanagh, Sara Kestelman, Beverley Klein, Peter Laird, Julie Legrand, Andrew Lincoln, Peter McEnery, Bill Nighy, Maxine Peake, Ronald Pickup, Denis Quilley, Charlotte Randle, Corin Redgrave, Vanessa Redgrave, David Rintoul, Paul Robinson, Simon Russell Beale, Mark Rylance, Liza Sadovy, Michael Siberry, Imelda Staunton, Maggie Steed, Sian Thomas, and Julie Walters in the company.
- (2002) He acted in Noel Coward's play, "The Vortex," at the Donmar Theatre in London, England with Deborah Findlay, Bette Bourne, Francesca Annis, and Daniel Weyman in the cast. Michael Grandage was director.