- Her theatre credits include: various roles in "Henry IV Part 1" by William Shakespeare (1964, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon, UK, directed by Peter Hall ).
- (1960) She acted in the Stratford Theatre Festival at the Shakespeare Memorial Theatre in Stratford, England with Peggy Ashcroft, Peter O'Toole, Eric Porter, Harry Andrews, Ian Richardson, Derek Godfrey, Max Adrian, Dinsdale Landen, Ian Holm, Denholm Elliott, Patrick Wymark, Paul Hardwick, Jack MacGowram, Diana Rigg, and Dorothy Tutin in the cast. Peter Hall was director.
- (October 1, 1964) She acted in Christopher Marlowe's play, "The Jew of Malta," in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Aldwych Theatre in London, England with Clive Revill, Derek Godfrey, Ian Richardson, Robert Lloyd, Michael Bryant, June Jago, Michael Williams, Paul Dawkins, Doris Hare, Glenda Jackson, Timothy West, Ian Hogg, and Richard Williams in the cast. Clifford Williams was director.
- (June 1965) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Henry V,"in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Aldwych Theatre in London, England with Ian Holm, Eric Porter or Robert Marsden, Michael Jayston, Paul Hardwick, Patience Collier, John Normington, Ian Hogg, Terence Rigby, Nicholas Selby, Michael Bryant, Philip Brack, Clifford Rose, and Malcolm McDowell in the cast. John Barton and Trevor Nunn were directors.
- (1974) She acted in Alun Owen's play, "The Male of the Species," at the Piccadilly Theatre in London, England with Edward Woodward and Colin Blakely in the cast.