- (1972 - 1985) Large series of TV commercials, her character role always was "Mother Nature," for Chiffon Margarine. In each commercial, she had a sample taste of Chiffon, calling it her own butter (as 'my butter'). Then, as soon as the off-screen commercial speaker, told her that it was margarine, and not real butter. After hearing his remark she pretended to become angry or offended and say "It isn't nice to fool Mother Nature." Then she stretched her arms out as if she caused a clap of thunder & lightning that could cause rain. Chiffon margarine was discontinued in 2002 in the United States of America.
- (1974) She appeared in an unsold sitcom pilot for ABC, "The Karen Valentine Show" where she portrayed Karen Valentine's mother.
- (October 2005 - November 2005) "At the Beach House," with Dena Dietrich and Orson Bean in the cast, at Lost Studio, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- (1977) TV Commercial for Care*Free Sugarless Gum.
- (1982) TV commercial, "Here it Comes," with James Garner, Mariette Hartley, Robert Ridgely, Dena Dietrich, and Kim Richards, for the Polaroid Sun camera.
- (March 3, 1968) Stage play: Here's Where I Belong - playing Mrs. Tripp, at the Billy Rose Theatre, New York, NY
- (November 11, 1971 - September 29, 1973) Stage play: The Prisoner of Second Avenue - playing Pauline, at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre, New York, NY
- (October 30, 1967 - November 1, 1967) Stage play: The Freaking out of Stephanie Blake, playing Mildred, Passerby at Protest Show, Passerby, Tourist in East Village, Photographer, at the Eugene O'Niell Theatre, New York, NY