- He's a square placer on "The Hollywood Squares" from 1973 to 1974 on NBC-TV.
- TV commercial for Old Navy Stores (1996)
- Album: "The Young Warm Sound of John Davidson" (1964/Colpix)
- Acted in a 1996 Broadway stage production of the musical comedy "State Fair".
- Acted in a short-lived 1964 Broadway stage production of the original musical comedy "Foxy".
- (1974) He acted in the musical production of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Oklahoma!" at the Arie Crown Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- (June 2012) Appearing as Henry the Old Actor in NYC Off-Broadway Revival of The Fantasticks.
- (June 10 to July 26, 1998) He acted in Cy Coleman, Betty Comden and Adolph Green's musical, "Will Rogers Follies," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Ann Crumb, Robert E. Fitch and Pamela Jordan in the cast. Mark S. Hoebee was director. D.J. Salisbury was choreographer. Michael Biagi was musical director. Tony Walton was scenic designer. Marcia Madeira was lighting designer. Willa Kim was costume designer.