- (1956) She acted in Jean Anouilh's play, "The Waltz of Toreadors," at the Criterion Theatre in London, England with Hugh Griffith, Beatrix Lehmann, Walter Hudd, Trader Faulkner, and Brenda Bruce in the cast. Peter Hall was director.
- (1967) She acted in D.H. Lawrence's play, "The Daughter-In-Law," at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Anne Dyson, Victor Henry, Judy Parfitt, and Mike Pratt in the cast. Peter Gill was director.
- (1970) She acted in George Bernard Shaw's play, "A Shorter Back To Methusalah," in a National Theatre production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Louise Purnell, Charles Kay, Ronald Pickup, David Ryall, Jane Lapotaire, Gillian Barge, Bernard Gallagher, Joan Plowright, and Anna Carteret in the cast. Donald MacKechnie was director.
- (February 23,1970 Dress Rehearsal) She acted in Somerset Maugham's play, "Home and Beauty," in a National Theatre production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Geraldine McEwan, Benjamin Whitrow, John Moffatt, Jane Lapotaire, Hazel Hughes, Robert Lang, and Laurence Olivier (played A.B. Raham) in the cast. Frank Dunlop was director.
- (1970) She acted in Patrick Garland's adaptation of Edmond Rostand's play, "Cyrano de Bergerac", in a National Theatre production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Edward Woodward, Anna Carteret, Charles Kay, Anthony Nicholls, James Fagan, Malcolm Reid, Gerald James, Jane Wenham and Kate Coleridge in the cast. Patrick Garland was also the director.
- (January 1974 - December 1974) She acted in the Repertoire Season in the National Theatre production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England in Trevor Griffith's play, "The Party;" Eduardo De Filippo's play, "Saturday Sunday Monday;" William Shakespeare's plays, "Measure for Measure," "The Tempest," "Romeo and Juliet;" Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur's play, "The Front Page;" Peter Shaffer's play, "Equus;" Anton Chekhov's play, "The Cherry Orchard;" Frank Wedekind's play, "Spring Awakening;" Edward Clarke's play, "Next of Kin;" JB Priestley's play, "Eden End;" Beaumarchais's play, "The Marriage of Figaro;" Peter Nichols's play, "The Freeway;" and Rene Clair's play, "Grand Manoeuvres;" with Laurence Olivier, John Gielgud, Joan Plowright, Rachel Kempson, Alec McCowen, Arthur Lowe, Beryl Reid, Denis Quilley, Frank Finlay, Gemma Jones, Geoffrey Palmer, Graham Crowden, Irene Handl, James Laurenson, Jenny Agutter, Joan Hickson, John Shrapnel, Martin Shaw, Michael Kitchen, Peter Firth, Cyril Cusack, Ronald Pickup, Alan MacNaugthan, Anna Carteret, Benjamin Whitrow, Christopher Guard, Clive Merrison, Constance Cummings, Dai Bradley, David Bradley, David Dixon, David Firth, Derek Godfrey, Gawn Grainger, Gillian Barge, Howard Goorney, Hugh Thomas, Jane Carr, Jane Wenham, Jeanne Watts, Joseph O'Conor, Julian Curry, Julian Orchard, Julie Covington, Lesley Manville, Leslie Sands, Louise Purnell, Mark Dignam, Michael Feast, Michael Jayston, Nicholas Clay, Nicola Pagett, Patti Love, Paul Curran, Paul Rogers, Paul Scofield, Ram John Holder, Rupert Frazer, Veronica Quilligan, William Relton, and William Squire in the cast.
- (1973) She acted in D.H. Lawrence's play, "The Merry-Go-Round," at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Anne Dyson, Mary Miller, George Howe, David Daker, Marjorie Yates, Susan Tracy, and Michael Melia in the cast. Peter Gill was director.