- (2004) DVD commentary: Provided audio commentary for the pilot episode of the Wonder Woman (1975) series when its first season was released in DVD format on June 29, 2004. Also provided a filmed retrospective, along with star Lynda Carter and several other "Wonder Woman" historians as a bonus feature to the DVD set.
- (1972) Unsold pilot: Produced a sitcom pilot for ABC called "Help, Inc." It starred Avery Schreiber, Kip Gilman and Anthony Holland as three oddballs who work odd jobs.
- (1972) Unsold pilot: Produced a series pilot for ABC called "Code 3". It concerned the experiences of the medical staff of a hospital emergency room.
- (1973) Unsold pilot: Executive-produced a sitcom pilot called "The Friday Night Group". The premise was similar to a pilot he produced the previous season called "Wednesday Night Out": a group of mismatched friends meet to play cards, discuss the day's events and the problems in their lives.
- (1974) Unsold pilot: Produced a sitcom pilot for ABC called "The Fireman's Ball." It concerned the misadventures of a group of San Francisco firemen. ABC liked the concept enough to recast and re-shoot another pilot in 1975, with Johnny Brown and David Ketchum the only returning actors, but the network decided not to pick it up for its fall line-up when the audience reaction to its 1975 airing was decidedly cool.
- (1972) Unsold pilot: Produced a sitcom pilot called "Wednesday Night Out".