- (1959) She acted in Richard Beynon's play, "The Shifting Heart," at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England in an Australian Elizabethan Theatre Trust with Clelia Matania, Mimo Billi, Kenneth J. Warren, Madge Ryan, and Anthony Valentine in the cast. Leo McKern was director.
- (1967) She acted in D.H. Lawrence's play, "The Fight for Barbara", at the Mermaid Theatre in London, England with Stephen Moore in the cast.
- (January 30, 1963) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Othello", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Leo McKern and Errol John in the cast. Caspar Wrede was the director.
- (1962 - 1963) She acted in the final Old Vic Theatre season at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Priscilla Morgan, Lee Montague, Sheila Allen, Esmond Knight, Rosalind Knight, Errol John, Leo McKern, James Maxwell, Dilys Hamlett, David William, George Howe, Russell Hunter and Charles Gray in the company. Michael Elliott was the director.
- (May 1959) She acted in John Osborne and Christopher Whelan's musical, "The World of Paul Slickey," at the Palace Theatre in London, England with Denis Lottis, Marie Lohr, Janet Hamilton-Smith, Jack Watling, Harry Welchman, Tony Sympson, Philip Locke, and Anna Sharkey in the cast. John Osborne was director. Kenneth MacMillan was choreographer. Hugh Casson was art designer. John Copley was D.S.M.