- Wrote a novel called Sandsong.
- (1962) : Played Dave Miller in the original cast of Doris Lessing's stage production "Play with a Tiger" at the Comedy Theatre, London.
- (1962) He acted in Doris Lessing's play, "Play with a Tiger", at the Comedy Theatre in London, England with Siobhan McKenna, William Russell, Maureen Pryor, Godfrey Quigley and Anne Lawson in the cast. Ted Kotcheff was the director.
- (2005) published his second novel 'A Feather in the Rain' (ISBN 1-58985-011-4) which he originally started as an exercise to write down his memories of his dead son Zach.
- (October 17, 1960) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "A Midsummer's Night Dream," in an American Shakespeare Festival production at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Bert Lahr, Mitchell Agruss, Rae Allen, Clayton Corzatte, Will Geer, John Harkins, Mariette Hartley, William Hickey, Patrick Hines, Margaret Phillips, Richard Waring, Douglas Watson, Christopher Agruss, Alexandra Berlin, Constance Bollinger, John Dorman, Ellen Geer, Sheila Handelman, Joseph Klimowski, Alfred Lavorato, Christopher Lloyd, Susan Ludlow, Arthur Malet, David Margulies, Suzanne Osborne, Billy Partello, Howard Poyrow, Robert Reilly, George Sampson, Stephen Strimpell and Wisner Washam in the cast. Marc Blitzstein was composer. David Hays and Peter Wexler were set designer. Thea Neu and Dorothy Jeakins were costume designers. George Balanchine and Diane Forhan were choreographers. Jack Landau was director.