- (1954) Novel: "White Terror Of The Atlantic". Harrisburg, PA: The Stackpole Co.
- Novel: "Guns of Galt".
- (1926) Stage: Wrote "The Woman Disputed", produced on Broadway.
- (1929) Stage: Wrote "Scotland Yard", produced on Broadway. NOTE: Filmed as Scotland Yard (1930).
- (1934) Stage: Wrote (w/Frank Gregory) "The Moon is Red," performed at the Daly's Theatre in London, England, with Joyce Bland, Helen Goss, Hugh Miller, George Curzon, Eille Norwood and Austin Trevor in the cast. Frank Gregory was also director.
- Novel: "Room 40, O.B." (filmed as Secrets of Scotland Yard (1944)).
- Novel: "Man About Town" (filmed as Man About Town (1932)).