The Tony Awards Administration Committee announced on Friday the Nominating Committee for the 2011-2012 Broadway season. This committee attends all productions during the upcoming season and meets on the designated date determined by the Administration Committee to vote on the Tony nominees. The committee has been expanded to 35 members for this season and includes the following:John Arnone
– Scenic Designer*Victoria Bailey – Executive Director, Theatre Development FundDavid Caddick – Music SupervisorKathleen Chalfant – Actor Hope Clarke
– Stage Director/Choreographer/Actor Douglas J. Cohen
– Composer/Lyricist/Playwright*André de Shields
- ActorEdgar Dobie –Managing Director, Arena Stage Washington, DC Gordon Edelstein
– Artistic Director of Long Wharf Theatre Beverly Emmons – Lighting DesignerBert Fink – Senior Vice President/Communications, Rodgers & Hammerstein*Boyd Gaines
– Actor*Michael Greif
– DirectorKathryn Grody – Actor/Writer*Paulette Haupt – Director of the Music Theatre Conference at The O'Neill CenterSusan Hilferty – Costume Designer*Mark Hollmann – Composer/LyricistAbe Jacob – Sound Designer*Robert...