- (July 1963) His musical, "Oh What a Lovely War," was performed at the Wyndham's Theatre in London, England with Murray Melvin, George Sewell, Victor Spinetti, Brian Murphy, and Avis Bunnage in the cast. Joan Littlewood was director.
- (1978) His musical, "Oh What a Lovely War," was performed at the Michael Redgrave Theatre in Farnham, Surrey, England with Susan Bovell, Sue Elgin, Joan Moon, Rosemary Williams, Richard Cordery, and Christopher Bramwell in the cast. David Horlock was director.
- (1966 - 1967) His play, "Oh, What a Lovely War," was performed in a Repertory Company production at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, Illinois with Terry Lomax in the cast.
- (June 2 to July 3, 1966) Joan Littlewood and his musical, "Oh What a Lovely War," was performed at The Arena Stage Theatre in Washington D.C. with Pierrots, Jane Alexander, Alexandra Berlin, Sue Driesen, April Shawhan, Conrad Bromberg, David Congdon, Ronny Cox, Ted D'Arms, Dana Elcar, Robert Foxworth, James Kenny, Robert Prosky, George Reinholt, Jack Ryland and Richard Venture in the cast. Ted Allen provided stage treatment. Raymond Fletcher was military advisor. Cyril Ornadel was composer. Leslie Bricusse was lyricist. Robin Wagner was set designer. Marjorie Slaiman was costume designer. George Manos was musical director. Edward Parone was director. Zelda Fichlander was producer.
- (September 30, 1964) Joan Littlewood and his musical, "Oh What a Lovely War!," was performed on Broadway at the Broadhurst Theatre in New York City for 125 performances.