- Appeared in "Fashion" by Doug Lucie - Tricycle Theatre, London (1990).
- His National Theatre credits include: Don Jose in "The President of an Empty Room" a new play by Steve Knight (2005), and Big Julie in the musical "Guys and Dolls" (1982).
- (1987) He acted in Jean Genet's play, "The Balcony", in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Barbican Theatre in London, England with Gerard Murphy, Joe Melia, Richard Moore, Dilys Laye and Kathryn Pogson in the cast. Terry Hands was the director.
- (1986) He acted in Jean Cocteau's play, "The Infernal Machine", at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London, England with Maggie Smith and Robert Eddison in the cast. Simon Callow was the director.
- (1970) He performed in the show, "Come Together", at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with the Alberts, The Brighton Combination (in The N.A.B. Show), Stuart Brisley, Ken Campbell Roadshow, The Freehold (in "Antigone"), The Pip Simmons Theatre Group (in "The Pardoner's Tale" and "Superman"), N.F. Simpson, The Theatre Machine, The Theatre Upstairs (in "AC/DC", "Beckett 3" and "Christie in Love"), Victoria Theatre Stoke-on-Trent (in 1861 "Whitby Lifeboat Disaster"), with Christine Winter, John Turner, Stephen Rea, Dinah Stabb, Neil Johnstone, Richard Morgan, Ben Benison, Roddy Maude-Roxby, Keith Johnstone, Warren Hooper, Sue Watson, Henry Woolf, Queenie Watts, Stanley Lebor, Kenneth Cranham, Edward Clayton and Alan David in the cast.
- (December 2013) TV commercial for Greenpeace - playing Santa.
- (1990) He acted in Doug Lucie's play, "Fashion," at the Tricycle Theatre in London, England with Paul Freeman in the cast.