- TV commercial for Sony (1999).
- (2000) Played "Adine" in Marivaux's "La Dispute" - Sydney Theatre Company (2000).
- (2001) Played "Irina" in Anton Chekhov's "Three Sisters" - Sydney Theatre Company (2001).
- Appeared in Alex Lloyd's music video for "1000 Miles", from the album "Distant Light".
- Appeared in Darren Hayes' music video for "I Miss You", from the album "Spin".
- Starred with Australian musician Alex Lloyd in the music video for his single, "Black The Sun". She is also featured on the cover artwork for the EP.
- Was featured as #95 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Face of Max Factor(2004-2006)
- (September 28, 2014) Broadway debut in revival of Moss Hart and George S. Kaufman's 1937 Pulitzer Prize-winning play: "You Can't Take It With You" - playing Alice Sycamore opposite James Earl Jones, Annaleigh Ashford, Kristine Nielsen, Mark Linn-Baker, Elizabeth Ashley, Byron Jennings, Julie Halston, etc. Set Design: David Rockwell. Costume Design: Jane Greenwood. Original Music: Jason Robert Brown. Director: Scott Ellis - Longacre Theatre New York