- (Janaury 1961) She acted in Lionel Bart's musical, "Oliver", at the New Theatre in London, England with Ron Moody, Paul Whitsun-Jones, Hope Jackman, Danny Sewell, Keith Hamshere, Martin Horsey and Barry Humphries (played "Mr. Sowerberry") in the cast. Peter Coe was the director.
- (1965) She acted in Lionel Bart and Alun Owen's musical, "Maggie May", at the Adelphi Theatre in London, England with Kenneth Haigh, Andrew Keir, Barry Humphries (played "Dame Edna Everage"), Margo Cunningham, Janet Webb, Billy Boyle and Julia McKenzie in the cast. Ted Kotcheff was the director. Sean Kenny was the designer.
- (1971) She acted in Bertolt Brecht's play, "Man is Man", at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Henry Woolf, Bob Hoskins, Susan Williamson, Barrie Rutter, Oliver Cotton, Roddy Maude-Roxby, Trevor Peacock, Tim Curry, Mark McManus and Anthony Milner in the cast. William Gaskill was the director.
- (1984) She acted in Harry Warren and Al Dubin's musical, "42nd Street", at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, England with James Laurenson, Margaret Courtenay and Clare Leach in the cast. Gower Champion and Lucia Victor were the directors.
- (1988) She acted in Steven Berkoff's play, "Greek," at the Wyndham's Theatre in London, England with Steven Berkoff, Gillian Eaton, and Bruce Payne in the cast.
- (April 19 to June 21, 1987) She acted in the musical, "Roza," in a West Coast premiere at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Julian More wrote the book and lyrics. Gilbert Becaud was composer. Based on the book, "La Vie Devant Soi" by Romain Gary. Harold Prince was director.
- (February 21, 1988 Sunday) She acted in the musical, "Mack and Mabel" in Concert in a Barry J. Mishon Associates LTD production in aid of the Royal Marsden Hospital Cancer Fund with permission of Stoll Moss Theatres and David Merrick at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, England WC2 with George Hearn, Stubby Kaye, Robert Meadore, Paige O'Hara, Denis Quilley, Frances Ruffelles, Debbie Shapiro, Tommy Tune, the Stephen Hill Singers, Jerry Herman and David Jacobs in the cast. Michael Stewart wrote the book. Jerry Herman was composer and lyricist. David Toguri was director and stage coordinator. Lindsay Dolan and Christine Cartwright were choreographers. Donald Pippin and David Firman were musical directors. David Firman was also conductor. Donald Pippin was also guest conductor. Tim Goodchild was designer. David Shields was assistant designer. Jessica Tyrwhitt was assistant costume designer. Jill Robert was costume coordinator. Leonard Tucker was lighting designer. Autograph was sound designer. Roland Brine and Michelle Powers were assistant choreographers. Andrew Empson was production manager. Hugh Wooldridge was stage coordinator. Barry J. Mishon was developer and producer under the supervision of Jerry Herman and Donald Pippin.