- UK Television commercial for British Telecom (mid-1980s).
- Radio play: "Saturday Night Theatre: Burglar's Bargains", first broadcast on BBC Radio on 15th December, 1979.
- (1992) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Love's Labours Lost," at the Royal Exchange Theatre in Manchester, England with Stephen Tomkinson, Linus Roache, Ray Fearon, Meredith Davies, David Ross, Peter Hugo-Daly, Suzan Sylvester, and John Bennett in the cast. James Macdonald was director.
- (1957) He acted in Michael V. Gazzo's play, "A Hatful of Rain," at the Princes Theatre in London, England with Bonar Colleano, Sally Ann Howes, and Sam Wanamaker in the cast. Sam Wanamaker was also director.
- (1963) He acted in Frank Hilton's play, "Day of the Prince," at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England in an English Stage Company production with Angela Baddeley, Arnold Yarrow, Pauline Boty, Christopher Sandford, and Bari Johnson in the cast. Keith Johnstone was director.
- (1991) He played Jonathan Brewster in Joseph Kesselring's "Arsenic and Old Lace" in a Chichester Festival Production at the Chichester Festival Theatre in Chichester, West Sussex, England with Elizabeth Spriggs, Rosemary Harris, Peter Davison, Geoffrey Freshwater, Allan Corduner and Harry Towb in the cast. Annie Castledine was director.
- (1965) He acted in Lionel Bart's musical, "Twang!," at the Shaftesbury Theatre in London, England with James Booth, Barbara Windsor, Ronnie Corbett, Bob Grant, Ben Aris, Tudor Davies, and Lesley Judd in the cast. Bert Shevelove was director. Oliver Messel was designer.