- Music video: Directed "Money Changes Everything" video for Cyndi Lauper.
- (1999) Stage: Choreographer for "Parade" on Broadway. NOTE: Nominated for Tony Award for Best Choreographer.
- (1977) Stage: Choreographer for "Music Is" on Broadway. NOTE: Nominated for Tony Award for Best Choreographer.
- (1976) Stage: Choreographer for "Pacific Overtures" on Broadway. NOTE: Nominated for Tony Award for Best Choreographer.
- Over Here! (1974). Musical. Book by Will Holt. Music by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman. Lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman. Musical Director: Joseph Klein. Dance arrangements by Louis St. Louis. Vocal arrangements by Louis St. Louis. Music orchestrated by Michael Gibson and Jim Tyler. Scenic Design by Douglas W. Schmidt. Choreographed by Patricia Birch. Directed by Tom Moore. Shubert Theatre: 6 Mar 1974- 4 Jan 1975 (341 performances + 13 previews that began on 21 Beb 1974). Cast: Maxene Andrews (as "Pauline de Paul"), Patty Andrews (as "Paulette de Paul'), MacIntyre Dixon (as "Father"), 'John Driver (I)' (as "Bill") [Broadway debut], William Griffis (as "Rankin"), Marilu Henner(as "Donna"), Bette Henritze (as "Mother"), John Mineo (as "Lucky"), William Newman (as "Sarge"), Ann Reinking (as "Maggie"), Janie Sell (as "Mitzi"), April Shawhan (as "June"), Phyllis Somerville (as "Wilma"), John Travolta (as "Misfit"), Douglass Watson (as "Norwin Spokesman"), Jim Weston (as "Make-out"), Treat Williams (as "Utah"), Samuel E. Wright (as "Sam"). Produced by Kenneth Waissman and Maxine Fox. Associate Producer: Lou Kramer. Note: Ms. Birch was nominated for Tony Award for Best Choreographer.
- (1972) Stage: Choreographer for "Grease" on Broadway. NOTE: Nominated for Tony Award for Best Choreographer.
- (March 26, 1973 - April 2, 1973) She choreographed the musical, "Grease," in a National Tour at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Jeff Conaway (Danny Zuko); Pamela Adams (Sandy Dumbrowski); Judy Kaye (Rizzo); John Travolta; Marilu Henner; Walter Charles; Mike Clifford; Carol Culver; Ray DeMattis; Vivian Fineman; Rebecca Gilchrist; Michael Lembeck; Ellen March; Lesslie Nicol; Stephen Van Benschoten; and Jerry Zaks in the cast. Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey wrote the book, music and lyrics. Douglas W. Schmidt was set designer. Carrie F. Robbins was costume designer. Tom Moore was director. Kenneth Waissman, Maxine Fox, and Anthony D'Amato were producers.
- (November 21, 2003 to January 25, 2004) She choreographed the musical, "Like Jazz," in presentation with association with Transamerica in a world premiere at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California with Lillias White and Cleavant Derricks in the cast. Alan and Marilyn Bergman were lyricists. Cy Coleman was composer. Larry Gelbart wrote the book. Gordon Davidson was director. Tom Kubis was music director. Jon Gottlieb and Philip G. Allen were sound designers.
- (1990-1991 season) She was musical stage director for the musical, "Fanny Hackabout-Jones," in a workshop at the Long Wharf Theatre in New Haven, Connecticut. Erica Jong and Susan Birkenhead wrote the book. Lucy Simon was composer. Susan Birkenhead was lyricist. Arvin Brown was director. Henry Aronson was musical director.