- (July 1963) She acted in John Vanbrugh's play, "The Provok'd Wife", at the Vaudeville Theatre in London, England with Dame Eileen Atkins CBE, June Brown MBE, Dinsdale Landen, Trevor Martin, John Warner, Antony Brown and Edward Hardwicke in the cast. Toby Robertson was the director.
- (June 6, 1967) She acted in Gabriel Arout's translation and adaptation of Anton Chekhov's story, "Beware of the Dog", at the St. Martin's Theatre in London, England with John Neville, Daphne Goddard, Dudley Jones and Geoffrey Whitehead in the cast. Noel Willman was the director.
- (1964) She acted in Sewell Stokes' play, "Mother's Boy," at the Globe Theatre in London, England with David Tomlinson and Peggy Mount in the cast.
- (1960 - 1961) She acted in Anton Chekhov's play, "The Seagull", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Judith Anderson, Tony Britton and Tom Courtenay in the cast. John Fernald was the director.
- (1960 - 1961) She acted in the Old Vic Theatre Season at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Judi Dench, John Stride, Alec McCowen, Barbara Jefford, Robert Harris, Barbara Leigh-Hunt, Peggy Mount, Tommy Steele, Valerie Taylor, Judith Anderson, Tony Britton, Douglas Campbell, George Baker and William Russell in the cast. Michael Benthall was the director.
- (1978) She acted in George Bernard Shaw's play, "The Philanderer", in a National Theatre production at the Lyttelton Theatre in London, England with Daniel Massey, Penelope Wilton, Frederick Treves, John Standing and Barbara Flynn in the cast. Christopher Morahan was the director.
- (June 2000 - January 2001) She acted in the Royal National Theatre repertoire season at the Cottesloe Theatre, Laurence Olivier Theatre, and Lyttelton Theatre in London, England in Alan Ayckbourn's play, "House + Garden;" William Shakespeare's plays, "Romeo and Juliet," "Hamlet;" Arthur Miller's play, "All My Sons;" Ken Campbell's play, "History of the Comedy;" David Edgar's play,"Albert Speer;" Joe Penhall's play, "Blue/Orange;" Lisa Loomer's play,"The Waiting Room;" Ruth and Augustus Goetz's play, "The Heiress;" "Singin in the Rain;" Henrik Ibsen's play, "Peer Gynt;" Michael Frayn's play, "Noises Off;" Anton Chekhov's play, "The Cherry Orchard;" Zinnie Harris' play, "Further Than the Furthest Thing;" Yasmine Reza's play, "Life X 3;" Harold Pinter's play, "Remembrance of Things Past;" Neil Bartlett's play, "In Extremis;" and Oscar Wilde's play, "De Profundis;" with Roger Allam, Jane Asher, Shabana Azmi, Suzanne Bertish, Eve Best, Susie Blake, Michael Bryant, Ken Campbell, Jonathan Cullen, Sorcha Cusack, Ben Daniels, Paola Dionisotti, Janine Duvitski, Chiwetel Ejiofor, David Haig, Sheila Hancock, Diana Hardcastle, James Hazeldine, Patricia Hodge, Alan Howard, Alex Jennings, Christine Kavanagh, Sara Kestelman, Beverley Klein, Peter Laird, Julie Legrand, Andrew Lincoln, Peter McEnery, Bill Nighy, Maxine Peake, Ronald Pickup, Denis Quilley, Charlotte Randle, Corin Redgrave, Vanessa Redgrave, David Rintoul, Paul Robinson, Simon Russell Beale, Mark Rylance, Liza Sadovy, Michael Siberry, Imelda Staunton, Maggie Steed, Sian Thomas, and Julie Walters in the company.