- Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- The Magic Melody/At the Lower Harbor (1900). [Repertory production].
- The Emerald Isle (1902). Comedy/opera.
- The Magic Knight (1906). Musical burlesque.
- Mary's Lamb (1908). Musical comedy.
- A Skylark (1910).
- When Sweet Sixteen (1911). Musical. Music by Victor Herbert. Material by George V. Hobart. Lyrics by George V. Hobart. Music orchestrated by Victor Herbert. Musical Direction by Frederick Schwartz. Directed by R.H. Burnside, under the supervision of George V. Hobart. Daly's Theatre: 14 Sep 1911- 23 Sep 1911 (12 performances). Cast: Frank Belcher, Ada Blair, Elinor Carrol, Harriet Carter, Ludovica deBeau, R.M. Dolliver, Harry S. Fern, Esther Hall, Josie Intropodi, Claire Leslie, Grace Lind, Arthur Lipson (as "Monsieur Beaucaire"), Virginia May, Sadie McNish, Monte Menden, Helen Miller, Rose Monroe, Mabel Mordaunt, Mabel Morton, William Norris, Cecelia Pink, Roy Purviance, George Ridgwell, Mildred Sanford, Harriet Standon, Belle Taylor, Edith Williams, Eva Williams. Produced by The Everall & Wallach Company.
- My Best Girl (1912). Musical.
- Sweethearts (1913). Musical comedy. Book by Harry B. Smith and Fred De Gresac. Music by Victor Herbert. Lyrics by Robert B. Smith. Music orchestrated by Victor Herbert. Musical Director: Charles McGhie. Choreographed by Charles S. Morgan Jr. Directed by Frederick G. Latham. New Amsterdam Theatre (moved to The Liberty Theatre from 10 Nov 1913 to close): 8 Sep 1913- 3 Jan 1914 (136 performances). Cast: Edith Allen, Frank Belcher (as "Baron Petrus Von Tromp") [final Broadway role], Thomas Conkey, Edward Crawford, Briggs French, Gretchen Hartman, Cecilia Hoffman, Ethel Du Fre Houston, Hazel Kirke, Christie MacDonald, Nellie McCoy, Tom McNaughton, Robert Emmett O'Connor (as "Aristide Caniche"), Gene Peltier, Gertrude Rudd, Lionel Walsh, Edwin Wilson. Produced by Louis F. Werba and Mark A. Luescher.