- Grizabella in the last company of the Broadway production of "Cats" in 2000
- (December 2004) : Played "Mme. Dindon" in "La Cage Aux Folles", a musical by Harvey Fierstein and Jerry Herman (Marquis Theatre, New York City, New York, USA).
- (1966) Played "Norma Desmond" in the 1st National US Tour of 'Andrew Lloyd' Webber''s "Sunset Boulevard", in 1996.
- (1990) She acted in Dale Wasserman's musical, "Man of La Mancha", at the Drury Lane Theatre in Oakbrook, Illinois with David Hilliday in the cast. The crew included Travis L. Stockley (director).
- (1990) She acted in Jule Styne's musical, "Funny Girl" at the Marriott Theatre in Chicago, Illinois with Rondi Reed in the cast. Nancy Missimi was the costume designer.