- (stage) Private Lives - played Sybil Chase in original West End production, Phoenix Theatre, September 1930.
- Played Elizabeth Bennet in the 1935 Broadway production of "Pride and Prejudice".
- (1952) She acted in Noël Coward's play, "The Vortex", at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London, England with Dirk Bogarde, Isabel Jeans, Nicholas Hannen and Peter Jones in the cast.
- (1953) She acted in Emlyn Williams' play, "Someone Waiting", at the Globe Theatre in London, England with Emlyn Williams, John Stratton and Dorothy Vernon (aka "Dorothy Baird") in the cast. Noel Willman was the director.
- (1958) She acted in Peter Shaffer's play, "Five Finger Exercise", at the Comedy Theatre in London, England with Roland Culver, Michael Bryant, Brian Bedford and Juliet Mills in the cast. John Gielgud was the director.