- (1980s-90s) TV commercial: AAMCO Transmissions.
- (1971) Unsold pilot: Appeared in a sitcom pilot for ABC called "Big Man, Little Man" playing a trapper during the gold-rush days of the mid-1800s who promised his best friend that he'd guide the man's daughter to California upon his death.
- (early 1980s) TV commercial (PSA): Internal Revenue Service
- (mid-late 1970s) TV commercial: Trailways bus lines
- (1951) Stage: Appeared in "The Rose Tattoo" on Broadway.
- (1940s) Stage: Toured in a production of "Comedy of Errors".
- (1940s) Stage: Toured in a production of "The Hasty Heart".
- (1940s) Stage: Toured in a production of "The Show-Off".
- (January 14, 1952) He acted in Tennessee Williams' play, "The Rose Tattoo," in a National Tour Production at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Maureen Stapleton, Eli Wallach, Alfonso Cancelmo, Dorothy Estler, Salvatore Taormina, Ludmilla Toretzka, Sally Hester, Lila Paris, Georgia Simmons, Rossina San Marco, Pearl Somner, Augusta Merighi, Sybil Levenson, Martin Balsam, William Major, Dorrit Kelton, Connie Davis, Camila Ashland, Don Murray, William Krot, and Bill Froelich in the cast. Boris Aronson was set designer. Rose Bogdanoff was costume designer. Daniel Mann was director. Cheryl Crawford was producer. David Diamond was composer.